The Quick Dating Game

Player Rating4.86/8

"#182 overall, #23 for 2015"
based on 212 ratings since 01/29/2017
played 1,333 times (finished 69)

"walk in the park"

"A well spent lunch break"

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably between PG-13 and R.

Play the quick dating game and see if you can get the girl!

I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did writing it. It was a lot of fun.

This is my official entry for the contest, "Brevity, the Soul of Wit" for August, 2015.

Please note: If you are easily offended by stereotypes, especially as they relate to men, women, and dating, please don't read, rate, or comment on this game. It is meant to be silly.

I won! Now I must contemplate on whether that's good or not :P Anyway, this game was quite hilarious, I found the satire to be done rather well and there was certainly never a dull moment. As for the writing and dialogue, I give a thumbs up on both of those fronts :)

I wouldn't mind reading another story like this or a possible sequel in the future, as this was definitely one of the most humorous storygame that I've found to be genuinely funny.
-- TharaApples on 11/6/2016 11:33:15 PM with a score of 0
The Storygame is well done and the color-scheme is surprisingly nice, and while the story is (obviously) barely existent the humor is really hilarious. We have another Storygame on the site that has a similar premise but I'd say hands down this one is better. 5/8
-- Tanstaafl on 8/20/2015 1:31:33 PM with a score of 0
nice
-- tay on 10/16/2017 2:22:41 PM with a score of 0
This was really funny, and I enjoyed it a lot. I almost feel bad for poor Mr. Bachelor Number Three, haha.
-- Chase on 8/23/2017 8:41:59 PM with a score of 0
Kind of cheesy, but I think that was the point. I lol'ed
-- Nyxius on 5/2/2017 3:13:54 PM with a score of 0
It was kinda in the middle for me.
-- SavageWarlords on 4/2/2017 12:35:13 AM with a score of 0
Kinda like how GTA might set up a dating show in their games, kiddified edition.

I appreciate the dry humor amd the satire that comes with this. Coulda been longer, but hey, it's good as it is.

Only thing lacking though, is what my character actually says. The choices present an overview of my response, but they don't show the ACTUAL response. Could have gotten more laugh out of the game.

Not the best, but that doesn't mean it's the worst. 5/8.
-- AgentX on 2/4/2017 7:00:22 PM with a score of 0
THIS IS AWESOME
-- Erika Leigh Rayfield on 1/22/2017 6:18:42 PM with a score of 0
I played it with all the butthole answers and won this time, wow this chick is lame.
-- KyleOken on 10/30/2016 12:41:58 AM with a score of 0
I lost for saying all the common sense things....
-- KyleOken on 10/30/2016 12:39:15 AM with a score of 0