The Quick Dating Game

Player Rating4.87/8

"#184 overall, #23 for 2015"
based on 300 ratings since 01/29/2017
played 3,021 times (finished 176)

"walk in the park"

"A well spent lunch break"

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably between PG-13 and R.

Play the quick dating game and see if you can get the girl!

I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did writing it. It was a lot of fun.

This is my official entry for the contest, "Brevity, the Soul of Wit" for August, 2015.

Please note: If you are easily offended by stereotypes, especially as they relate to men, women, and dating, please don't read, rate, or comment on this game. It is meant to be silly.

I won! Now I must contemplate on whether that's good or not :P Anyway, this game was quite hilarious, I found the satire to be done rather well and there was certainly never a dull moment. As for the writing and dialogue, I give a thumbs up on both of those fronts :)

I wouldn't mind reading another story like this or a possible sequel in the future, as this was definitely one of the most humorous storygame that I've found to be genuinely funny.
-- TharaApples on 11/6/2016 11:33:15 PM with a score of 0
The Storygame is well done and the color-scheme is surprisingly nice, and while the story is (obviously) barely existent the humor is really hilarious. We have another Storygame on the site that has a similar premise but I'd say hands down this one is better. 5/8
-- Tanstaafl on 8/20/2015 1:31:33 PM with a score of 0
;)
-- zayona on 11/2/2018 7:23:04 PM with a score of 0
That was worth it. It was consistently entertaining throughout. If I were Rita, I would pick Bob too.
-- Mischief Managed on 10/8/2018 10:10:34 PM with a score of 0
Word of wisdom: This is way more fun if you give everyone different voices and read it out loud. Sure, you may sound wacky, but I was laughing hysterically at the jokes in the story but also at myself so win/win.

Bachelor #3 needs some more interesting answers though. Ogre11 can clearly write successful comedic one-liners so (and I don't actually know what the max when making a storygame) some longer descriptions of B#3's answers would make it more entertaining than it already was.
-- kcding on 7/3/2018 12:46:35 AM with a score of 0
That was great!It had a charm all of its own,the humorous details such as the commercials ,Bobs and the participants comments were really catchy.Quick and easy!Nice choices!
-- Lolly on 6/25/2018 10:51:33 AM with a score of 0
Well done! This was quite a fun game.
With the advertisements and prizes I felt like I was really on the game show.
Especially good job with the humor. I couldn't help but laughing!
Keep up the good work.
-- MusicalNerd7 on 6/6/2018 6:04:44 PM with a score of 0
Oh I just had to lie XD
-- That same random person on 4/6/2018 11:56:36 PM with a score of 0
Uh why the heck did I do this over and over, with different answers, but I didn't get that she wanted ME? XD not that I care
-- Some random person on 4/6/2018 11:53:00 PM with a score of 0