The Tower of Rowena

Player Rating5.84/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 37 ratings since 12/15/2017
played 273 times (finished 43)

"march in the swamp"

"It'll be a while, better grab a Snickers®"

"need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

A humorous adventure. You play as yourself, an adventurer... well, let's be honest, you're a thief. You've heard a witch named Rowena has gathered treasures which are scattered throughout the tower she calls home.

You are free to backtrack as much as you like within the tower and the immediate area. Indeed, backtracking will be necessary to find all the treasures. You are free to return to the beginning and leave whenever you wish. The more treasures you find, the more you'll impress us, so of course you'll want to find all 17.

Certain risky decisions will result in your demise. You'll always be given a warning that you are doing something risky, so that you may change your mind. However, certain risky decisions have beneficial results. It's up to you whether to proceed or not.

Good luck with the treasure hunting!

Although there is great description and detail, I would like a bit more out of the pages, other than a few sentences and then right to the choices. Other than that, this was a great game!
-- MysticalLixard on 3/17/2018 4:21:46 PM with a score of 0
I never did find the dragon bone jewelry box. Awesome game
-- Mama on 2/28/2018 7:33:55 PM with a score of 0
Wow, it was soooo nice!!
I found 17/17 treasures and I think I am a true adventurer(or at least an assistant;) )I liked how useful many things can be(the log,the computer etc)
-- Persuasion on 2/16/2018 7:39:52 AM with a score of 0
I liked the general concept of it.It is very attractive and keeps your attention trough the whole story.I think the author writes naturally and effortless.I like its humor and its ideas.

Nice work has been done with all the items and links.As for me,I found all 17 treasures and I really liked that with the rooftop.
I think it's flawless and if there is one problem that is that I want a part II with another tower.Why not Salazar Slytherins'??;)
-- RobotNola2000 on 1/27/2018 9:12:02 AM with a score of 0
I love the witty humor of this story and that a single item (the log) can be used for so many things. Unfortunately, I only found 15 of the items and never figured out the frog prince and rooftop. The difficulty rating should probably be a bit higher since, unlike other games, you can’t just click random links until you win. However, there is a nice mix of difficulty for each treasure, with most being really obvious, several being a bit tricky, and just a few really obscure ones.
-- Victim on 1/15/2018 10:17:13 PM with a score of 0
Well, anyone be kind enough to tell me how to find the last treasure I missed? Thanks in advance!
207 Year-Old Bottle of Burgundy
Ruby Ring
Sapphire Earrings
Silk Shirt
Silver Goblet
Vial of Unicorn Tears
-- TestingJest on 1/5/2018 11:43:25 PM with a score of 0
I liked the simplicity. Some games are too fleshed out. It's a nice change of pace from large games.
-- Zernon on 12/29/2017 3:06:48 PM with a score of 0
A very amusing storygame! Most pages were only a couple sentences each, would have liked a little more, but there was a lot of choices. All in all I enjoyed it and hope you wrote more! 5/8
-- ChaosBearer on 12/27/2017 5:09:48 PM with a score of 0
Not bad. I like that some link appear only after they have been enabled by some action. Not sure about some of the grammar and spelling though. I found a few minor issues that takes some of the immersion away.
I'll have to come back and try not to blow myself up.
-- Ron on 12/19/2017 11:03:51 PM with a score of 0
Lol entered, grabbed a log, said good enough and left.

Will be reading through this seriously in a few minutes though.
-- corgi213 on 12/19/2017 1:02:08 PM with a score of 0