WTF I Just Tried That

a Horror by etau

Player Rating1/8

"stay away. far, far away"
based on 50 ratings since 07/07/2013
played 296 times (finished 33)

"run through the jungle"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"i'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably between PG-13 and R.

Tags

Open Ended Choose Your Own Adventure. Where The Boogieman always wins. Or does He????

What. The. Fuck.
-- insanebutvain on 9/8/2014 6:43:35 AM
-- Kiel_Farren on 7/20/2014 12:00:02 AM
Not exactly a masterpiece, is it?
-- PcGenie on 2/28/2014 2:01:48 PM
I don't understand why, but I truly enjoyed this game. And there is an End Game and Leave Comments link.
-- Boringfirelion on 2/23/2014 10:21:02 PM
... Wow, this guy falls over a lot. Surely there's some more creative ways to die? :p
-- Briar_Rose on 2/5/2014 7:55:12 PM
this doesn't even deserve a two it deserves a one if that.
-- JamesValkyrie on 7/15/2013 4:21:28 PM
This guy is clumsier than an autistic 4 year old child that's overdosing on heroin, with ADHD.
-- ArrowzworrA on 7/10/2013 11:21:56 PM
The truth: I did not get this game. It fully deserves the 1 I gave it. Things it lacked: Plot, structure, sentence fluency, any good use of words, grammar, spelling, and general common sense. The title itself explains the content of this game, and that was certainly what I was thinking as I played this game.

It lacked an End Game and Leave Comments link unless players are able to "beat" the game through a series of unreasonable choices, which in itself is not that big of a deal. However, this game frustratingly lacked all logic, making it extremely difficult for me to finish the game properly just to give it the 1 it deserved. Obviously, you all know my rating of this game by now.
-- ck23838 on 7/8/2013 1:26:33 PM
"Open Ended" should not mean "without ending."
Also, was the point to click random links until you won? or was there supposed to be some way to deduce the correct link?
-- MagmaArmor0 on 7/8/2013 12:24:46 AM
I liked that there were a lot of different options instead of just the usual two. I also liked the first person view. Still, this is only the what, not the who, when, where, why, or how. Skeletal detail. This reminds me of an awesome outline, but now the story needs to be written.
-- Skysworne on 7/7/2013 10:24:10 PM