Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Rename username and storygame

10 years ago

So I was trying to log in to my account for the millionth time with yet another error report. I went into the forum's lounge room to check and see if my post was still there and I couldn't find it. So I'm thinking-

WTF i know i didn't imagine myself signing up to this sight and writing a book all last night... Unless they... CORPORATE SCUM!!!!

I thought my book was actually good so far and someone was stealing it. (I dont know if our stuff is actually copyrighted her or whatever, but anyway). I'm having a tantrum- ready to punch my iMac in the face, then... I notice something... i look it up in the online dictionary and come to find out...

I spelled Grasshopper wrong (i wrote it as grasshoper < one "p" and not even capitalized... smh.)

Now to my question:

Is there any way to change the name of your profile and also i would like to rename my story game- how do i go about doing that??

Thanx,

grasshoper (fml)

10 years ago

You can't change your username but you can change your storygame's name by going to the story properties/game options and changing the title.

10 years ago

^Basically what galobtter said. Usernames are forever and will force you to leave a mark of some sort in the land of CYS.

10 years ago

Thnx

10 years ago

whoever owns the site switches where my forum posts are categorized and also changed my name to be spelled properly lol ty

10 years ago

Na, likely a mod who spotted this thread. I bet it was Madglee or 3J.

10 years ago

Probably Madglee.

10 years ago

I'd say most definitely

10 years ago

It was me.

10 years ago

I imagined you saying that like how an evil villain would reveal they were behind the grand scheme this whole time, lol.

10 years ago

^ lol

Oh! my bad then!