Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

How to do this?

10 years ago

As a co-author, how do I publish a story? The original author (Sean) keeps on wanting to add pages (adult scenes / parallel plots) to it, polishing the whole thing up, and looking over it again and again. The whole thing's taken over a year, and also not to mention that the story is already over 300 pages. 

How to do this?

10 years ago

Don't think you can...

How to do this?

10 years ago
Sadly, I think the original author has to publish it... you could go through all the work to copy each page into a word document and make your own game and paste it in as a demo xD but 300 pages is a lot

How to do this?

10 years ago

Just request to make it published.

How do you this?

10 years ago

Logically speaking it sounds like (as per the above comments) you need that official main author to publish and unpublish storygames. I agree that a request to him or her should be made, and hopefully they will finish their polishing, and then will unleash it for all to see.

How to do this?

10 years ago

I think admins can.

How to do this?

10 years ago

Yes, they can, just PM one of them about it.

How to do this?

10 years ago

What's wrong with being over 300 pages? Or taking over a year? *crosses arms defensively and glances at own first story game* ... >_>'