Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 5/31/2014: replying to deleted thread

I can't reply

9 years ago

I tried replying to a post and I got this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Sequence contains no elements

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements]
   System.Linq.Enumerable.First(IEnumerable`1 source) +514
   ChooseYourStory.WebApplication.Pages.Forums.ReplyToPostPage.CreateChildControls() in c:\BuildMasterAgent\_AGTTMP\_A4\_S11\SRC\ChooseYourStory.WebApplication\Pages\Forums\ReplyToPostPage.cs:55
   System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +189
   System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) +40
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +313
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2773

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18446

I can't reply

9 years ago

Are you still having this issue? Please Reply haha! 

(no seriously, do reply if it is resolved.)

I can't reply

9 years ago

It's possible he was replying to a post in a deleted thread. Or had really bad internet connection at the time.

I can't reply

9 years ago

It's ok now. It was just that thread. Probably what Tanstaafl said.

I can't reply

9 years ago

Probably should mention the thread.

I can't reply

9 years ago

He could always message somebody or just make a new thread for each of his posts I guess? lol

The latter is a bad idea if the former works though.