Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Changing text size

8 years ago

Please grant me the knowledge of how exactly you get the text that small. I really want to know.

Changing text size

8 years ago

Changing text size

8 years ago

Curses, the platform I'm on won't allow me to view the video and/or gif you posted.

Changing text size

8 years ago

Then you're on your own.

Changing text size

8 years ago

Haha! Naw, but, I'll see it later when I have access to a PC or laptop. Which will be pretty soon.

Changing text size

8 years ago

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can't see it on a computer either(at least not on my computer).

Changing text size

8 years ago

Really? That's too bad. What kind of computer are you using? I'm using an iPod. 

Changing text size

8 years ago

What the heck? How do neither of your devices know what mp4s are?

Changing text size

8 years ago

Well, in my case, it's probably because I have a sucky iPod.

Seriously..

Changing text size

8 years ago

Step by (tiny) step.

Write what you want small.

Select it. Click size, change to a different size.

Want smaller? Simple, click the source button. It will look weird, don't worry. HTML is your friend.

Find the text you small-ified (a ctrl-f (tiny) would find mine, for instance). Before it, there'll be a font tag "font-size:10px" for instance. Change the 10px to 1px. Voila, you too can tinify things. Don't be a dick with it, don't make it 300px, or 1px for no good (or funny) reason, and have a look through some HTML tutes. It's basic stuff and you can do some interesting stuff with very little effort.

Or, y'know, flail around in a forum asking how to do something simple. THat works too, but is far less self-reliant and impressive.

Changing text size

8 years ago

Haha! Thanks dude. 

Changing text size

8 years ago

IDo not read this.

Changing text size

8 years ago

Well now I can actually see the gif..

Changing text size

8 years ago

It's easy, really...