Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

So, with the newest pokemon games coming out (Sun and Moon), why not talk pokemon?

After all, it's a pretty popular game, and it was recently the Pokemon 20th anniversary.

So what's your favorite OR least favorite? 

Favorite: Azumarill

Azumarill was probably one of my favorite pokemon because it was the cutest (and I was able to beat Emerald using that pokemon, you know, the first pokemon game I had played.) in my opinion. I always try to get one in every game for my party.

Least Favorite: Zubats.

Ohhh the zubats... Emerald MADE me hate them. That and Whismurs, but ZUBATS are worse. They're ALWAYS in my face, and they always poisoned my party. Extremely annoying.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

I hate that they changed Mijumaru's name to Oshawott.  It was cute, and now it's not. . .

Favorite: that's so hard.  Are we talking as a species, or by individual? 

As a species, I like all the Eeveelutions.  On a personal level, it's probably the Mudkip I had in Sapphire.

Least Favorite: Audino.  Because this

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Individual, and judging how it links to deviantart: I think I know enough as it is. Audino's pretty useless, as it only has healing moves. Surprised it got a mega evolution...

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

"That is only the selfish perception of people."

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

"Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago
Always Arcanine. Then Sawsbuck.

The keychain one is probably the dumbest, though both the sword and shield one and the pile of trash are pretty lazy too.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Can't get much dumber than an icecream cone though.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Don't tempt Nintendo to make something even dumber...

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago
I actually liked him. He was adorable!

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Favorite Pokemon: Togepi! He just looks so cute with those stubby arms.

Least Favorite: Garbodor. He is literally a pile of garbage. And no one likes garbage. XD

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Freaking. Noivern.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Second best choice ITT so far, besides mine of course.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Chizard, because dude, it worth a lot in the real world too.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Charizard is literally the plebiest pick. 2nd is probably Lucario.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

I don't consider B/W or X/Y as canon.

Favorite: I dunno. I love them all, but I guess that I'll choose Lucario. Or Hitmonchan. Shuckle was cool. I don't know for sure.

Least Favorite: Everyone after Diamond and Pearl. Fucking Metapod. I remember wasting so much PP on him because of Harden. I went online once against a level 100 Metapod with Iron Defense and Recover.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Yanmega, Stunfisk, Salamence.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

My favorite would have to be Metapod Totodile.

Least favorite, would be... I don't really know.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Mine is either Lucario, Yveltal, or Mew.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

aggron Or raikou or Kabutops or Nidoking

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Platinum was a good distraction while I had it.

Favorite Pokemon : Typhlosion - Eruption on a Health/Speed build.

Least Favorite : Tentacool - Utter waste of PP.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

This is my favorite Pokemon.

Llor K'cir

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Link takes me to some weird webpage.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago
Favourite: Celebi. Although I've always liked the notion of Torterra being an entire continent/habitat for other Pokemon.
Least favourite: The Legendary Titans trio + Regigigas. They just creeped me out.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

My favourite Pokemon is actually Haunter, though sometimes it changes to other ghost types. (I'm a big fan of ghost types.)

Well, actually, I say that, but the real best pokemon is, in my opinion, Hawlucha. Hawlucha is my favourite for real, but Haunter was my favourite before Hawlucha. 

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Cyndaquil!

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

I like Linoone. It's not great, but it's a good HM slave that can steal items when it isn't just picking 'em up. That dependability made it grow on me a lot. I also have a liking for Aggron.

Know what I can't stand? Amoongus. Seriously, kill it with fire. Well, *faint* it, anyway.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Ah, man, I love Amoongus. Regenerator + Status + good typing + decent bulk was great. Terrible design though, I admit.

Favorite Pokemon?

8 years ago

Also, can I totally use this thread to show off my favorite matches?

LC Drilbur sweep (using just Earthquake): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-274557507

I've got Choice Scarf'd Gothitelle. I use Trick on this guy's Clefable so he gets locked into Cosmic Power. I don't know why I kept spamming Thunder Wave, though; I might have been locked into it. Goes on for a while, though, and it's pretty hilarious: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-270979069

Calm mind Keldeo vs. mememons (swept scrublord): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-274509593

edit: I'm ysv, btw.