Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Looking for helper

7 years ago

Hi i'm looking for a writing helper i am making a story game Called love and lust it's a romance story i just want  someone to look and review it to see what to change or to add a few things to it i'm willing to receive help and please reply if you want to help thanks and a have a great day!!!

Looking for helper

7 years ago
I just wanted to point out that you have created the longest run-on sentence I have ever seen.

Looking for helper

7 years ago

sorry about that

Looking for helper

7 years ago
Kid, this needs to be in the writer's workshop. @Sethaniel
Edit: Also, if your story description in your profile matches
with your writing style, you need to seriously check for grammar.

Looking for helper

7 years ago

Agreeing with JimmySutton here, this thread could stand to be moved.

That said, I might be open to helping you with writing your story game. I specialize in grammar editing and writing dialogue/character interaction.

Edit: ...And while I'm at it, I've become aware that your profile states you're twelve. As someone who's been writing for a very long time, I may be able to give pointers for how to structure conflict and plotline. I don't want to do everything for you; it's your creative endeavor, I simply wish to assist.

Looking for helper

7 years ago
Yay, Seth, moved it!

Looking for helper

7 years ago

Praise be to Seth, mover of poorly-placed threads.

Then again, the kid's new. He might have not had the foresight to tell where he should put it.

Looking for helper

7 years ago
So, @keno351, I could not really tell by your description, but what is your game about? Who are the characters and what is the theme of your story?

Looking for helper

7 years ago

well it's a romance between two different characters (depends on what gender you pick in the game  a student and a teacher (i know it sounds pretty weird) and they usually be together but when the teachers secret pops out the student and the teacher go out on a journey (just to stay away from the media nd all) so theme is really talking about how love can be strong and can go a long way and i wanted to give that message out there that love has no age so i just wanted to put that out there

Looking for helper

7 years ago

... Nevermind. I want no part in this.

Looking for helper

7 years ago
So, the teacher just says yes? What do you mean by "to stay away from the media", is this a high school or college thing? There is so much I have to ask about your setup.

Looking for helper

7 years ago
Keno, don't write this. You should probably check this article out.

http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=3839

Looking for helper

7 years ago

if you can paste you can link. The chain ( a link) besides the two As.

http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=3839

Looking for helper

7 years ago
He may have the rich text editor off. It tends to screw with formatting in the StoryGame editor.

Looking for helper

7 years ago
Yeah I have it off. I know how to hyperlink something.

Looking for helper

7 years ago

While love may not have an age, romantic love and the legality of it absolutely does--though it varies greatly from country to country. I am curious now, though: How old do you intend for these characters to be, Keno?