Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Coauthor

7 years ago

Does anyone want to coauthor my story. This story is about the classic version of DOOM and it is in advanced editor.

Coauthor

7 years ago

Should've posted in the workshop instead.

Anyway, I see that you've published a game before, which had been deleted for being too bad. So...

Coauthor

7 years ago

Hello Love! I remember you asking me if I ever need to, to Coauthor you, but this is a Doom game, I can't pass up an opportunity such as this! I know this post is old, but I noticed it, and decided to be a pal, that is, unless you have solved your problem, and or no longer need a Coauthor, but I would be happy to assist you!

Coauthor

7 years ago

Dear, stop being a spammer/shitposter. You could have private messaged PugTaco instead of posting in an old thread.

Besides, PugTaco has been banned anyways >~<

Coauthor

7 years ago

Aw, she has? What for? And sorry, I probably should have Private Messaged her, sorry! Obviously, I wasn't thinking. I don't believe we've met! Never mind, It'd be better to chat through Private messaging. I'd still like to know what happened to Pugtaco though...

Coauthor

7 years ago

I can tell you in private PM. Nothing much though.

Coauthor

7 years ago

Oh... i'd best stop then...

Coauthor

7 years ago

Yeah, you probably should xD

Coauthor

7 years ago

Actually, if anything, they should make a "Hi" thread in Newbie Central to introduce themselves.

Unless, you know, they have already.

I don't check it.

Coauthor

7 years ago

They haven't. That'd be a good idea.

If End hasn't already eaten their souls.

Coauthor

7 years ago

He was a foolish fool who happened to be foolish.