Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I am back

2 years ago

I have no idea how long it has been, but I am back on this site. Shoutout to cysid for giving me 15 XP for turning 14. My life has been pretty good so far! Probably going to just play a few games on the site since I just came back. Cool seeing the banner is still the same when I left.

I am back

2 years ago
welcome back bro, i am like, super new, have fun with the games

I am back

2 years ago

Unfortunately the cost of an undeserved "I'm back guyzz!!!" is fifteen points. Said points will be deposited to someone who the site would miss and their lack of appearance being a net negative. I think mizal deserves it for you having put her through reading this. She is free to deny these points, but in the meanwhile I will be taking them. 

Thank you in advance for your understanding in this matter. I'm sure you have no disagreements with this very fair course of action. 

I am back

2 years ago

Why must life be unfair

I am back

2 years ago
The admins combat the unfairness of life every day by working hard to enforce justice and uphold the law, you're very welcome.

If you get yourself back into positive points through legitimate means, you may have your measly 15 back with a small bonus.

I am back

2 years ago
Seems fair

I am back

2 years ago
I love democracy