Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

U R series

17 years ago
I've decided to start a new series called the UR series.  Basically the title tells what you are in the story.  You can see the first story in the series, 'U R:  A Magician' in the Fantasy section.  If you want to help this series, ask me here.  I'll make the game and make you the co-author.  Just tell me when you're done with it.  I'll also put on the game description that you have the credit for the story.

U R series

17 years ago

meh seems kinda balnd.., sorry.

U R series

17 years ago
Well, it's a work in improvement.

U R series

17 years ago
hmm, why dont you try making one long game.  prove you can do it. I'm talking at LEAST 200 quality pages.

U R series

17 years ago
Rebel Jedi 3 might be in that category.

U R series

17 years ago
we shall see

U R series

17 years ago

Actually, I'm not to sure now.  I just checked it, and it has 128 or so pages.  And I'm close to finishing it.

U R series

17 years ago
the towr has 141 and I'm only on the third chapter out of twelve

U R series

17 years ago
I guess I'll have to wreck my brain on the fourth one instead.

U R series

17 years ago
hey hey hey! # of pages shouldnt be the number 1 issue y'know!

U R series

17 years ago
Nope its qualityXPagesXHumour=AWESOMEPRODUCTTHATWINSYOUMONEYINCONTESTS

U R series

17 years ago

technically what you are saying is quality x other things= quality. lol not a good equation. besides, many "stories" have no humor and are good. according ot that equation, those "stories" would equal 0 cause anything x 0 =0.

nate

U R series

17 years ago
unless I diodn't mean X as times, maybe I meant then as Variables.

U R series

17 years ago

then that would just be a series of numbers, which technically numbers next to each other in an equation are multiplied. but thats a very very very very very mute point. my bigger point was that you were simply saying that quality=quality. that doesnt express what quality really is. which its been known for a long time that people here have differing opinions on that.

nate

U R series

17 years ago
hmmm, maybe its a text variable. and maye I like two parelell lines, maybe its not actually an equals sign at all.

U R series

17 years ago

and how long have you had this parallel line fetish? lol sorry my psychology major coming out there. either way, weve deviated from topic so im done.

nate

U R series

17 years ago
ahhahahah yeah your right.  Oh the fetish, thast been there forever.

U R series

17 years ago
I love your U R a Magician thing.  It should be in the puzzle/mystery section though as it is more or less a puzzle.

U R series

17 years ago
Raelly? Why dont u co-auhor his other ones then?

U R series

17 years ago
I could help ^_^ Not really busy with anything [Stupid google and it not having what i want].

U R series

17 years ago

hahaha 6:13 AM ET. lol I shouldnm't eb awake this late lol.  Anyway, what do you need help with again?

U R series

17 years ago
I shoulden't be up this early.How many of these game's are there going to be?

U R series

17 years ago
Didn't he say 3?  I could be mistaking. (btw u ust moved up a rank x)

U R series

17 years ago
[I see] 3? If you're right,There's only two left.I'm placing my bets on U R: A knight and U R: A detective

U R series

17 years ago
Hey hey, I haven't slept yet.  lol

U R series

17 years ago
Actually, there's going to be as many as possible.

U R series

17 years ago
Like i said.I want to help with this

U R series

17 years ago
I like U R series, what's the next one?

U R series

17 years ago
Isn't it U R a knight?

U R series

17 years ago
Hmm, he's still thinking!

U R series

17 years ago
Oh I dunno where i heard that.

U R series

17 years ago
From Xfire! He was betting that it was going to be U R: A Knight and U R: A Detective

U R series

17 years ago

How bout this.

U R AN ENDIGN TO THIS DUMB THING!

U R series

17 years ago

Ok, good one!

U R series

17 years ago
Um i meant the whole series of games.

U R series

17 years ago
If you want to help, tell me your suggestion and I'll make you the coauthor of it.

U R series

17 years ago
And I was thinking about U R:  A Viking (where you pilage and plunderfor a gold variable) and U R: A Student (Where you have to earn 'smart' points until a test).  U R: A Knight and U R: a Detective are great ideas.

U R series

17 years ago
I tried to make a knight game.  I deleted it though.  You know, I bet I could find it again.

U R series

17 years ago
U R: A teacher sounds better then a student ^_^

U R series

17 years ago
that would be more original but it also has been done.  Maggiethehatcher did it.

U R series

17 years ago
I want U R: A student to be done before the school year starts.  If anyone wants to do it, hurry, or else I'll have to do it!

U R series

17 years ago
I would like to do it ^_^

U R series

17 years ago
Dude the tower might be doen b4 the sschool year starts its like 450 pages (will be) I' msure UR can be too.

U R series

17 years ago
Okay.  Xfire gets U R:  A Student.

U R series

17 years ago
Who wants to do U R:  A Detective?

U R series

17 years ago
U R:  An Astronaut will be out today!

U R series

17 years ago
Obviously these are less then large games.

U R series

17 years ago
It's out now!  It is kindof short, though.

U R series

17 years ago
You should try to write a real epic rodney, prove your an actual author.

U R series

17 years ago

why do you insist on saying that epics are the only good stories? there are very long stories in the world that are totally boring and stupid. length is only 1!!!!! way to determine how good a story is.

nate

U R series

17 years ago
Epic doesn't just mean long Nate.

U R series

17 years ago
Then again, the U R series was just kind of made to be...well, something, whatever it is. Not really an epic story or anything just being something. God, I don't know how to put this. You get the point though. I am really looking forward to The Tower 3j, it just sounds like such a good game,and with a simple title too.