Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Deleting a page

4 hours ago
I'm in the process of learning how to make my own story game. I love playing through them but struggle to find ones to fit my preference.

I've managed to miss the fact it gave me a page 1 already and now I can't seem to delete the page, since I don't need it.

What do I do? I've clicked the big red X next to it and nothing.

Deleting a page

3 hours ago
I think the first page is hard coded in as the intro page to the story. Just move your intro text over there and rewire the links I guess.

What kind of games would you say are your preference?

Deleting a page

one hour ago
On further testing, I made a new game and had no trouble deleting that page, so idk.

Deleting a page

57 minutes ago
Ah, okay. Thanks though, maybe it was my computer?

I'm open to all sorts I guess. I've played on Choice of Games and done some good ones; Cothe Vampire, CoZombies, a superhero one which was a short sample.

I like zombie ones but not with the mutated versions, just normal zombies. Maybe even any apocalypse scenario?

A good vampire one would be good or a mystery?

Deleting a page

38 minutes ago
I think you'd like Dead Man Walking if you haven't tried it yet, it's one of the most popular games here for a reason.

Deleting a page

25 minutes ago
Tried that but can't get very far in it. Does seem very well done though.

Deleting a page

21 minutes ago
Pro tip: don't get eaten by zombies.

I think you'll find this improves your experience considerably.

Deleting a page

28 minutes ago

Hey hey! If you like zombies, you should go proofread my contest entry. One of the endings (the fire one) is not entirely finished, but everything else is up and running! It's got zombies (sometimes) and it isn't long enough to take up a whole lot of time

Message me if you do, and tell me what errors you find