Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Wowza!

17 years ago
Well, I haven't been back in a while (as to break my habit of excessive-compulsive comment-checking) but the site is, dare I say, FRICKIN' AWESOME!!

And I have a nifty profile (deeming me, The Wordsmith, uh huh, uh huh) and trophies-and oh man I'm just super pleased.

I *hope* I get the chance to write another game, life is just incredibly busy right now. It's definitely not lack of inspiration, or motivation-just time.

Anywho, keep doin'  what you're doing, seeing as I'm throughly impressed!

Wowza!

17 years ago
Welcome back.

Wowza!

17 years ago

I may not know you, but awesome! There's another girl here :D!

WELCOME BACK AND COME ON OFTEN.

Wowza!

17 years ago
I just realised she has two featured game. Must've been an active user.

Wowza!

17 years ago
Yes, I've only written two games. "The (Un) Real World" is actually really not good, and I'm slightly ashamed to be associated with it. However, both games are featured. But I think "Big Time" is actually quite well written, something I'm proud of. I did notice some typo after re-reading it, it must be nearly a year since I last had a look-see. But it's very text heavy. Anyways, any suggestions for non-fantasy/sci-fi games?

Wowza!

17 years ago
That is, could you suggest some games for me to play that aren't science fiction or fantasy, and maybe not so crazy complicated either?

Wowza!

17 years ago
I've got two, or three if you feel like a challenge. The challenging one is The Free Hand, but so well written you won't care. The other two are Twenty Three, which is simple as hell, and Postie Rips It Up.

Wowza!

17 years ago
You really like Postie Rips It Up, huh?

Wowza!

17 years ago
I just love the option to take it out on the genie, and how they got the idea for the story. How awesome is the theme though? Posties are awesome.

Wowza!

17 years ago
I liked that game a lot, too.  It was really well written, and fun to play.

Wowza!

17 years ago
Welcome to pablos, The Proposal, and if your up for a challenge Cryptode.