Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

The Facility, hopefully my first, real published

16 years ago

Halfway decent game.

http://www.chooseyourstory.com/story/The_Facility.aspx

Here is a sneak peak at the game i've.... errr started almost a year ago or something. Since I kind of left the site for awhile "With school and all". But now that I'm back I'm trying to work on my game. Although I'm still very busy, actually more then before, I'll try to be on sometimes.

Nearly every day of the week now. With college and work. I'm really starting to miss when I was a kid. Ages 2-16. to be exact. God do I..... dislike life more then ever......................

I really, really miss being a kid. To much responsibilties, to much work..... no more friends. no more fun...... more and more .....bad memories keep pileing on each other. As... more people lie to you and hurt you more and more. And you find people you thought you trusted, hurting you..... and so on. I feel like I'm becoming my pessimistic parents and family. Having more negative knowledge and learning experiences that I keep learning, I wish I would stop learning them. I'm always suprised, cuz it seems infinate "Maybe a bit over exagerated), the ...... learning you go through in life.............

I thought college is supose to be the best years of your life.. I mean I love college, but in general, life kind of ... well isn't what I would call the best years of my life.

I also hear from some people that, life gets better when you get older. From said person who had just got happily married at a ripe old age. Hehehe.

You have probably heard that people get more mature as they age, and are friendlier, and smarter about .... how they treat eachother or something.  Very true.

The only good thing is learning in college, and .... well thats it for me right now....

And I have made a few friends in college, but......................

I'm just really frustrated with my life.... I mean really frustrated. You would think I would be used to this by now, but it's only getting harder on me.

I kind of think I was happiest as a child. I don't think I will ever be as happy as I was again.  I had a really nice childhood. God life was great.