Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

are there any...

16 years ago
pictures of Cysid left on the site?

are there any...

16 years ago
Of course there are! Here is one, on Cysid's profile. His avatar.

are there any...

16 years ago

(He didn't capitalize. OMG!!!)

I havn't seen too many.

are there any...

16 years ago
Wow! I thought he had infinite points. But he has 999,993. Too bad, 3j, someone beat you to the GOTWR (grandmaster of the written word). Gee, you've got to be it by now 3j.

are there any...

16 years ago
Nate prolly gave him all those points *grumbles*

are there any...

16 years ago

ummm, i actually have a winning record against him as far as i could see. so ive probbly held him back from getting it. but i havent the time to fully check it.

nate

are there any...

16 years ago

*Bows down*

You have a winning record against it?

Thats crazy.

are there any...

16 years ago

im in the process of doing the stats on it. but the strategy ive always used was duel till i lose. then try again the next day. usually i would win 2-3 per 1 loss. so i can imagine im ahead. however, ill need some time to figure it out. lots of duels ive done lol

nate

are there any...

16 years ago
Well I dont doubt it :P

are there any...

16 years ago
999,988 now. Also, you can google myadventuregame.com as an image search and there are a few original. Before CYS came along... I like the letters CYS, but before I made this account I went on MAG, but the next time I went on, it was CYS.

are there any...

16 years ago
Now he's "A Founder of ChooseYourStory.com" with infinite points again! However, there's no infinite trophy, just C, D, M, and MM.

are there any...

16 years ago
I learned. No pictures on google.