Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 10/22/2008: Done!

Played Storygames

16 years ago
I realize in the list of storygames you can see which ones you've played by a check mark. However, it would be nice if when you click on a story, next to it says (You've read this story x times) or if that's too difficult (You've read this story before) in red. When I find stories, a lot of times I end up scrolling through the comments to see if I left one, just to remind myself if I've ever read it.

With so many stories on the site, having a little message that said you played it would be great. Hopefully not too difficult to do, since it already knows that with the check marks.

Surprised if no one has ever suggested this, but I just thought of it myself.

Played Storygames

15 years ago
This sounds like it woul dbe helpfull. This idea gets a thumbs up from me.

Played Storygames

15 years ago
We're sorry we don't reply immediately to your threads, madglee! lol

Great idea, man. This could also be incorporated into the Search feature; it will remove games you've already played from the list of choices it has when it searches.

Played Storygames

15 years ago
A message saying "you've played this game" or something would be good. I'm all for it!

Played Storygames

15 years ago
I really love turtles.

Played Storygames

15 years ago
Sea turtles?

I'm partial to the various types of otter, myself.

Isn't there already a check mark next to a game in the list if you've played it?

Played Storygames

15 years ago
JJJ: Random
Seth: Hes already said that.
BTW: Turtles are my favorite animal.

Played Storygames

15 years ago
Turtles are my sixth favorite animal.

Played Storygames

15 years ago

Three things.

1. I actually hate turtles

2. I just said that to bump the thread

3. Multiple turtles are your favorite animal Silver?  your favorite animal is like a turtle with split personality or what?

Played Storygames

15 years ago
I like platypi. I also like adding "i" to all plurals to correlate with Latin plurals. Yes, I realize the feminine is "ae." Still, listen to it: instead of walruses, you could say "walri." Oh, pinch the walri cheeks. *cough*

Played Storygames

15 years ago
That's actually proper grammar. Walruses is incorrect, Platipuses is incorrect, Cactuses is incorrect (duh), etc. etc. I read that in The Book of General Ignorance which is a collection of dispelled myths and their realities. So there.

Played Storygames

15 years ago

moosi

LOL

Played Storygames

15 years ago
No, that one is actually meese. ROFL

But even so, 'moose' doesn't have 'us' on the end, so there.

Played Storygames

15 years ago

meesei

meesae

mooseusai

mooseusi

Played Storygames

15 years ago
No, it's mice!

Played Storygames

15 years ago
Thanks for spasming my suggestion into a debate about walri. :P

Played Storygames

15 years ago
LOL. Walruses is NOT incorrect, they should have checked their source. There is no "walri." Platypi and platypuses are correct. Cacti is the only correct.

Played Storygames

15 years ago
"Spasming?"  Well, it's an interesting visual image. . .  Especially spasming walri. . .

Played Storygames

15 years ago

Spasming Walri.

Imagine if it was like a syndrome.

Spasming Walri Syndrom
- Often referred to as SWS, the first symptoms are rapid weight gain, and rapid facial hair growth.  As the disease progresses, the victim begins developping tourettes.  Eventually the poor tortured soul loses their mind and begins to believe that its life is meaningless.  Most sufferers of SWS eventually flee to the arctic.

Played Storygames

15 years ago
Hahah, you are nuts. Don't forget development of large tusks.

Spasming Walri Syndrome

15 years ago
Oh, man! Tusk development is only in the severest of cases!