Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

???????

15 years ago

Guess if I am a guy or girl.

???????

15 years ago

I don't know you that well so forgive me if I'm wrong. Logically you'd be a girl, because if you were a boy you wouldn't post this because you would think it obvious. However if you're a girl then you'd post this because one you want people to know and two you think it'll be unexpected to some people. I assumed you were a guy up until I saw this thread though, if it makes any difference.

???????

15 years ago

You really confused me.

???????

15 years ago

Now, more answers, please!

???????

15 years ago

If this is a trick question, then there's only one obvious answer. Neither boy nor girl! You're an android - a living machine of non-specific genderness, attempting to interface with the world of humanity!

???????

15 years ago

And what exactly is the reason for this answer?

???????

15 years ago

You asked...

Anyway, you're a guy. A girlish guy, but a guy.

???????

15 years ago

Burrrn.

No you're a hermaphrodite, someone with both genitals, you're just making this thread as a gentle way of telling us.

The cats out of the bag now......

???????

15 years ago

Lol, that was cold.

???????

15 years ago

CHOOSE AGAIN, MICCY!

???????

15 years ago

More guesses, PLEASE!!

???????

15 years ago

there are only 2 choices to choose from. chill out Bob.

nate

???????

15 years ago

girl. i'm almost positive

???????

15 years ago
I think tsmpaul has it right!

???????

15 years ago

Guy,ou must like violence for wanting to create the game 'Mayhem'. On the other hand it is really girly begging people to read your threads and reply to them.

???????

15 years ago

I'm lucky my name is a dead give away.Translated from computer language (as I call it) koolgai it's coolguy. ( So i'm a boy)

???????

15 years ago

I'm going to say...faggish guy

???????

15 years ago

Naw, afro is just prepubescent.

And koolgai means coolgay. That's how I pronounce it because I'm evil.

???????

15 years ago

Ok Anoobis, whatever you say.

???????

15 years ago

I've lost track of the number and names of the assholes who think they're so clever and original with "Anoobis". We've been over this a million times.

???????

15 years ago

Yeah but it''s still funny... Anoobis.
But you can make a dumb joke out of almost any Egyptian name.... Nefer-titty, Whore-us, um... Cleavage-opatra.
Admittedly Anoobis is probably the easiest one to come up with, but still...

Anyway let's all just agree on something here: this is the internet.

Nobody knows what gender you really are, hell ANY of us could be lying about our own, and to be quite frank nobody really gives a shit, they're just posting ideas out of boredom or to make fun of you.

Just get over yourself and tell us what gender you are, or would like us to believe you are, so we can move on with our lack of a life.

???????

15 years ago

Who do you think you are? JJJ?! lol

Instead of asking if we think you're a guy, girl, or girlish guy, make a GOOOOOOOD story.

???????

15 years ago

Compared to the great JJJ.... I am honoured.

If I was JJJ that would be a sarcastic comment haha.

???????

15 years ago

Well, whatever gender you are afrojedi your as whiny as heck.(No offense but Sererously, I mean come on you need to stop whining to everyone)

???????

15 years ago
Well, if they're whiny, it's a girl.

???????

15 years ago

Thats what I was thinking.

???????

15 years ago

Just tell us you clever bastard!