Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The Lonely Island

14 years ago
Particularly Jizz in my Pants, Like a Boss, I'm on a boat. What do you all think?

Jizz in my pants: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=ED9441CFC963F147&index=2

Sure you guys can find the others. They basically spoof hip-hop with the aid of people like Seth Rogan, T-Pain and JT. Simply hysterical imo.

The Lonely Island

14 years ago

Yeah, Lonely Island's pretty sexay. I love "Jizz in my Pants".

Actually, today in lunch, some kid played "Jizz in my Pants" on his iPhone as loud as he could, and the monitors were clueless. It was awesome!

The Lonely Island

14 years ago

I only got into Lonely Island recently, and so far I love them.

Jizz in my Pants is a classic, I'm on a Boat is simply funny just because of the fact that shit like that when it's SERIOUS can sell.

Does anyone like the song 'She Wants to Love Me Woah!' by 3OH!3? I just think it has the same kind of humour as TLI, if more subtle perhaps.

The Lonely Island

14 years ago

Um the songs actually called Don't Trust Me, but yeah...

Anyone listen to Flight of the Conchords? They're a different kind of sound and humour to TLI but you should check them out if you like The Lonely Island.

The Lonely Island

14 years ago
hahah I think that I can't quite figure out 3OH!3, perhaps they just realized that that kind of music can actually get them rich and laughed their way to the bank?

And FOTC are pretty funny.

The Lonely Island

14 years ago

You forgot Dick in a Box, but yes they're hysterical.  Like a Boss is their funniest in my opinion.

The Lonely Island

14 years ago

You forgot Dick in a box, but yeah they're hysterical.  It's kinda sad but theyre the only hip-hop I can listen to because they're funny.

The Lonely Island

14 years ago

fucking internet lag.