Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

NWO MAFIA SIGNUP THREAD 2

14 years ago

Just shut up and join.

14 years ago
Well, I'm going on vacation tomorrow until Monday or Tuesday, so one more person needs to sign up by them.

Please re-post if you're in.

14 years ago
then*

14 years ago
I'm in... Again.

14 years ago

I'm in... by FORCE!

Haha, no, this'll be good.  I'll be as active as I possibly can, despite my homework, schedule, and whatever else.  I hope everyone else commits the same.

14 years ago
i'm in.

14 years ago
4/8.

14 years ago

I'm in

14 years ago
You know, in a way, the whole 'deleting' ordeal actually helped the mafia. This way, by having to sign up twice that is, we weed out the players who aren't very active.

14 years ago

Stop trying to justify your wrongdoing.

14 years ago
Lol. I hope this becomes another site in joke.

14 years ago

It says a lot when 3 out of 7 people who had previously signed up don't re-sign up to the same activity.

14 years ago

This doesn't look too promising.

14 years ago
I dont know about you guys but i dont want to be in a mafia game where alot of people are not active. perhaps we could do this some other time in the future.

14 years ago
Closed. No-go.

14 years ago

That's shitty, dude.  Where is everyone?

14 years ago

Uh, well hey JJJ, you didn't have to close it. The orgy at my house that everyone's over at is done now.

14 years ago

Yeah, you might be done, but don't you speak for the rest of us.

14 years ago

Anubis you always screw up something......Gosh can we kick him off! lmao jk

14 years ago

We couldn't kick Anubis off... Honestly speaking, he is actually a crucial part of the Mafia games, and without him we'd be... we'll, pretty fucked actually.

Without him, the first Day Phase would drag on forever, due to the fact that there would be no easy obvious kill. ;)

We need yah, buddy!

14 years ago
^^

That was brilliant. ^_^ He's sort of a 'safe kill' for all the mafia members.

14 years ago

Hehe, keep thinking it says NWA. Anyway, yeah, providing there's not too much back story I'm in. That's if you're willing to re-open it. I was going to join two weeks ago but I was on a camp so I wouldn't have been here.

14 years ago
Would someone kindly tell October what's happened in the first two games. Might as well start at the beginning, with the second game.

14 years ago
I would, except I'm leaving from now until Sunday night. In the meantime, if this game starts I WILL be active starting... Sunday night/Monday morning. Just skip me signing in or something.