Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Back in Action? New game? Scotomata!

14 years ago

I've been missing for a while to work on comics and other writings, so my little ideas and thoughts about what to do next as a CYOA was left in the darker corners of my mind in a little box. Well, I've cleaned off the dust and started rummaging through that box... Okay, so that metaphor's going on far too long, but you get the idea.

Here's a little 'sneak-peak' at my current CYOA; if you're wondering, the whole prologue is dedicated to getting one key item later on in the game. Scotomata will be a larger project, like The Devil's Fire, but I hope to make it much better. I'm gathering up my own files and doing this the right way. I hope to make little projects on the side as I work on this one, but until then, here is a little demo of the prologue:

http://myadventuregame.com/story/viewer/default.aspx?StoryId=8368

Hopefully, that works right. :|

--Ashen Snake/Ashlee

Back in Action? New game? Scotomata!

14 years ago

I'm highly anticipating Scotomata. You really have a magnificent gift for writing (although I did spot several spelling/grammar/syntax errors in the demo) and I enjoyed the prologue (and got the "item" not sure what it was for tho). This site is overdue for a new story. I loved The Devil's Fire and can't wait for Scotomata.