Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Holy Crap this site is still on?!

14 years ago

Hey guys, old member chiming in.
I just have to say, I'm shocked that this site is still going strong. Brings a tear to my eye. It seems none of ya bastards have changed a bit :).

So yeah, glad to see that all of you are keeping the adventure game torch burning,
May it never die.

14 years ago
We just don't die very easily. Welcome back :)

14 years ago
Welcome back fire. I remember seeing you post every once in a while.

14 years ago

We're what you call resilient bastards. Actually we're just too lazy to leave.

14 years ago
...because not posting is so much harder than posting?

14 years ago

yup. Reverse Psychology.

14 years ago
I hope we get more old members becoming active again. We need to get another Mafia game going.

14 years ago

Oh Shoot, I barely remember the days of mafia. This time, maybe we can actually have it be in a real Mafia setting.

14 years ago
Out of curiosity, how many members post regularly here anymore?

14 years ago

Well I at the very least check the forums once a day, so there's me. JJJ is also a frequent dudeman. Um, Zero maybe? Rommel? Oh, definitely Alexp.

14 years ago

I like to pop in every so often, but I don't always post.  Usually I will, but when I do, it's not very good - if that means anything. haha  I might be down for some Mafia.  I get home later than normal now, because I've got a 7th period (sexy) now and I play tennis.  So, I get back home at around 6:00 PST

14 years ago
I come on at least once a day, usually more. I don't usually post anymore though. Just not a whole lot to talk about. But I'm still active.

14 years ago

I think something bad needs to happen in order for there to be activity; like the old days, when everyone was pissed at something, haha.

Silver, eat no dicks.  Ok.  You're done.  You get no more dicks today. haha :p

14 years ago
I'd run a mafia.

14 years ago
I'm up for a mafia. I check the forums about once a day, but more if I post something.

14 years ago

Terra Proxima, the unfinished bastard, keeps yelling at me to finally get it done.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

14 years ago

It's like a turd thats not coming out

Just think how good it will feel to finally push it it out of your mind (or anus)