Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

The sandman Chronicles

12 years ago
Hey im writing a story based off the comic book series The sandman By Neil Gaiman. I am wondering if anyone who has read the books would be willing to work with me.

The sandman Chronicles

12 years ago

Is that DC?

The sandman Chronicles

12 years ago
ya

The sandman Chronicles

12 years ago

I know of them, but I haven't read any of the comics. Is there anything in particular you need help with or just someone to be a helping hand from time to time?

The sandman Chronicles

12 years ago
well i haven't read them all im reading the eighth out of 13 so i do want someone to help me write and check to see if i'm being correct.

The sandman Chronicles

12 years ago

Have you decided on the plot you want to go with in the first game? naturally, you would want to explain the origins. Right?

The sandman Chronicles

12 years ago
some of the plots its going to be a very individualized story for each of the endless, and its mostly about some of there earlier adventures.

The sandman Chronicles

12 years ago

Alright. I can provide all help I can, but I haven't read any of the comics, so I couldn't help you with being according to the comics.

The sandman Chronicles

12 years ago
I've read all the original series and most of the spin-offs. Happy to help with anything you need.

(Quick question: Are you sure you want to write a story based on a series you haven't finished reading?)

The sandman Chronicles

12 years ago
well this is about some of there earlier adventures in ancient times to the renaissance