Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

$uPeR cRaZy GaMe ShOw- COMING SOON!

12 years ago
The $uPeR cRaZy GaMe ShOw is coming out soon, to Modern Adventure channels near you!

Yes, a new legendary game will be posted upon the sacred pixels of this site.

This is not your usual Crap Show, no way! I have been staying up long nights to perfect this masterpiece.

Hey, it might not be up to the toppest right now, but wait till you look onto the pages containing it later.

Yes, it is my first story on CYS. I am planning to get it just right. It may not be born from Advanced Editor, but this is a grest Classic Editor game.

My love of writing, has given me the power to climb the highest peaks, jump the highest cliffs, and to read for the stars.

COMING OUT SOON!

-$JE

12 years ago

If you make a good game people will play it. There is no need to advertise it, you'll just annoy people e$pEsIaLlY iF yOu WrItE lIkE tHi$.

If you continue making this kind of post it'll just make people dislike your game before you've even finished it. So focus on making a great game, people here are far too smart to love a game just because you say it's great.

12 years ago
My sentiments exactly, EvaGirl.

It also comes off as very self-centred and obnoxious to call your game a legendary masterpiece. Let others decide if they think its that good.

12 years ago

Most people will read anything in the new storygames category, so at this point you're just wasting both of our time. Especially when I have to int3eRper@t3e 3veryth1ng YoU sAy.

Plus, you joined when? I week ago at the most I'd say. Most great stories never come from simply a few days' work.

12 years ago
Also, you're forcing your writing and it's so annoying.

"My love of writing, has given me the power to climb the highest peaks, jump the highest cliffs, and to read for the stars."

That's a sentence you will ONLY see from people who are trying way too hard. Let it flow naturally.

12 years ago
Reading for the stars doesn't sound nearly as impressive as climbing peaks and the jumping off cliffs part.

I think you've been $w1ndl3d by your l0v3.

12 years ago

You're spark! I want it!

12 years ago

I don't think he's a spark at all, and why do you want him? <-<

12 years ago

I was just joking wit' the kid. ;D

12 years ago

I was just joking with your grammar haha.

12 years ago

Now that im back i thought i should respond with that harsh comment with an hearty, fuck you.

12 years ago

a*

Hmm... responding to criticism with vulgarity....

12 years ago
Don`t say the 'F' word. Gosh, big kids are SO wrong!

12 years ago
"You're spark! I want it!" = "You are spark! I want it!"

12 years ago
Like I said I think Nevermind has competition in the the Troll department.

12 years ago

I don't know why people troll CYS. Nobody really gets angry enough for it to be funny XD

12 years ago

Unless it happens when 3j goes on vacation and he comes back to find a whole crap load of spam XD

12 years ago

Nonsense. It's hilarious. At least, it used to be. We need Awesome back.

12 years ago
I read and it's aW3$oM3! so anyone one that just likes criticism lay off! oh yeah and tH|$ @nN0Y$ u guys?!?! wateves it should be a font so let it go!

12 years ago

You two seem like the same person...

12 years ago
I know SEULaw in person, my name is Sakuni, and her name is Shalini. She`s my friend.

12 years ago
It is not anoying it is demenening that on a site, that is all about writing, you text speak.

12 years ago
actually it's kinda cool. see this is wat your name would look like: (00[_74 see? now isn't that cool?

12 years ago

Not really. And it's really hard to read.

12 years ago

Yeah, it's not cool. Maybe for your friends or something, but here, we're supposed to learn to write properly. If you joined just to be a troll or something, (and I'm sure you two are the same people) then, please, get off and learn to write properly (btw, how do you spell that???) and write a story without all this crazy junk.

12 years ago
Smh, You need to learn English and stop the text. Jeez I hate it when people text speak all the time.

12 years ago

Yeah. It's extremely annoying, and it won't help anyone in the long run.

12 years ago
I know text speak is killing the written word and the English language.

12 years ago

Did you know that BFF got into the dictionary?

12 years ago
*Slightingly crying over the fact of such a think* NOOOOOOOO! I can't believe it. I feel like I have been betrayed.

12 years ago

No! This is how empires fall! NO!!

12 years ago

Technically, the US is already falling. Or, at least, it's swimming in debt.

12 years ago
Lets not get into failed US politics please. Talking about that always makes me want to go six rounds with the president.

12 years ago

Ok then. I'll stop.

12 years ago

George Bush was definitely an idiot.

12 years ago
totally agree NM! I am the creator of trolls, as u kno it. With my post!

12 years ago

Whaddya mean?

12 years ago
Never mind, NeverMind.

XD

12 years ago
Wow, sounds like NeverMind got competition.

12 years ago

I'm not a troll. And I will spam you with copy and paste if you don't stop.

12 years ago
Me or that other guy?

12 years ago

Well that right there sounds like a troll to me.

12 years ago

Yes. I love the irony.

12 years ago

I was talking about you, you threatened to spam.

12 years ago
Hah! Last time he/she/it did that to me he/she/it:

1. Confessed to being behind a second troll account.

2. Turned defensive to what I was saying.

3. Quickly ran out of things to say and repeatedly said "fuck you" or "you're stupid".

4. Admitted to having thoughts of necrophilism.

5. I apparently angered him/her/it so much in the process that he/she/it posted a statement on the forums, stating how much he/she/it hated me (on both his/her/its accounts).

So, NeverMind, if you want to have another go at it, bring it on.

12 years ago

Hahaha, Well if you and it have another go, my moneys on you winning that argument.

12 years ago

Oh, you poor, poor boy. I was being in character as Awesome., and Awesome. is stupid. Worse, he is in love with the original Awesome. I am not Awesome., and, dear child, he changed his mind about the necrophilism. I was not angry, love, Awesome. was angry. I was amused. And the defensiveness was becuase of your claimed views on homosexuals, of whom Awesome.--not I--was one.

Super Crazy Game Show- coming soon!

12 years ago

Although this thread is largely useless, I actually learned a few things from it.

1.) Kidd is unintentionally (hopefully) a troll.

2.) SJElaw is Kidd's second account, and therefore whatever respect I may have had for it has been dropped to slightly below Kidd's level, as it is a cheap knock-off

3.) People actually seem to think that the President has enough power to change the country.

4.) BFF is in the Englsih language now, so the dictionaries likely are clamoring for public approval. Trust me random dictionary publisher lurking in the shadows, it's a dictionary, Nothing is going to incease book sales, so go find some English teachers to troll -_-

5.) Nevermind has met her match, and quite possibly is overmatched.

6.) I have now concluded (from Nevermind and Kidd) that all great trolls MUST be female. If you're male, sorry, but no matter how hard you try, you'll never surpass a female. So you might as well save us all the trouble and stop trolling.

12 years ago
-to point 5 and 6-

Or NeverMind and SJEKidd are the same person, maybe even SJElaw too. Just saying. It wouldn't be the first time NeverMind created a new troll account.

12 years ago

Females are generally superior. Earlier today I looked into another person's soul. He was . . . an odd fellow and his soul was frightening! :) All females can read minds, see your soul, and has eyes on the back of her head. That's how she knows everything and if you're guilty. ;)

12 years ago
But you forget that men can fly and shoot lasers out of their fingertips.

12 years ago

Females can do that . . . probably . . .

12 years ago
However, you can't...turn things into beans!

12 years ago

What man can do that?

12 years ago
Chuck Norris.

12 years ago

I'm not sure I'd technically count him as a male. nor female.

12 years ago

I'm sure several females have counted him as male before <-<

12 years ago

*sarcastic laughing*

I was kidding . . . I think. :P

12 years ago

Awesome was the best troll EVER, and he was a boy. SindriV is the best arguer I have ever met though.

12 years ago

Meh, I can argue with Sindri (granted I only did it once), you should try arguing/debating with 3J sometime, now that is a challenge.

12 years ago
haha thanks!

12 years ago

We should have a debating contest or something and we should have 1 judge. We could have 3j be the ultimate challenge! :)

12 years ago
That sounds like fun.

12 years ago

yeah and we get these really random topics to go for or against. Like which is better: dogs or cats? stuff like that.

12 years ago
Oh I could argue that to death for the dog side.

12 years ago

Cats are better. And JJJ-thebanisher never really insulted me the way SindriV did.

12 years ago
You are beneath JJJ insults. He is to high on the hiegheracry to care much about one puny troll. Sindiv and me can take care of you. Like we have in the past. Through Sin does a good job by himself.

12 years ago

Can I call being judge, i havent been a member long enough to be biased!

12 years ago

i have to debate whether or not animal rights are required in a just society in an upcoming LD debate. It's not a fun topic, trust me -_-

12 years ago

Well, what side are you supporting?

12 years ago

Depends on what you consider an animal. Afterall, human beings are technically animals, and already are treated as animals in third world countries...even civilized European countries, yes. You could always hide behind the truth by supporting animal rights, but in the end, do they really deserved rights, or is it the selfish determination of several lonely people who believed animals should be treated as humans? Of course, that isn't all that uncommon, in India, they believe cows are sacred. So in the end, what is the value of a human being, an animal?

12 years ago

1. I have to write an argument for both sides. In the American NFL (National Forensics League, not National Football League) you don't actually know what side you're debating untill you actually meet your opponent on stage, and then they flip a coin to see who gets what.

2. By definition, animal rights applies to animals other than humans because yes, we are animals, but we already have our own rights. The fact that animals should not be treated like humans due to limited brain function is one of the contentions in my Neg argument, but it's not my value premise. One of the contentions in my Pro argument is that several nations have already included animal rights in their justice system, but now I'm trying to look up all the nations who have them and make sure that they are "just" by the typical American viewpoint haha.

12 years ago

2 was @ Erudite by the way.

12 years ago

I am far from being the best arguer on this site. You just make it too easy.

12 years ago

The insults make the arguer. If they're persistent enough.

12 years ago

And there lies your troll status. It's not the insult that makes the arguer, it's the argument that makes the arguer. Someone can be the most profane man in existance, yet he could still be horrible in arguments. The point of an argument is to win, not to insult the other. If you realize this, you would be able to adapt and hopefullyhave a better style and reputation in the future.

12 years ago

No, the point of an argument is to insult the other person more creatively than they insult you until they give up.

12 years ago

Internet fights are pretty much pointless anyways. It doesn't really change anything, nor does it really matter.

12 years ago

Oh yeah?

12 years ago

At best, you can make some random guy mad from the safety of your computer.

12 years ago

Let's argue about that.

12 years ago

Or maybe make a few people kill themselves from enough insults.

12 years ago

Insult the undeserving?!? Shame on you, you monster!

12 years ago

Lol, it wasn't me. It was on the news, after some person killed themselves after a few insults on a social network.

12 years ago

They were a wimp.

12 years ago

Tell that to their parents.

12 years ago

Just "a few" insults is not enough to kill yourself over.

12 years ago

Well quite a few would be enough.

12 years ago

A few is like three.

12 years ago

Well how many insults do you think you need to kill someone over the internet?

12 years ago

Lots.

12 years ago
Wouldn't it depend on what the insults were?

12 years ago

Nobody should kill themself over three insults.

12 years ago
Well we're not sure about the exact wording, maybe it was more than that and anyway there could have been other problems and the insults were just the last straw or maybe the insult went too far or something. You can't really say that people don't kill themselves because of insults on the internet because it did happen but I admit I don't think most people would have gone that far if it really was just three insults.

12 years ago

Well thats a good point, the three insults could be the last push. You dont know what else a person is going through, thats why I find pointless internet insults really unnecessary, theyre pointless as it is.

12 years ago

Plus, their opinion doesn't really matter since you don't know them. They could be the president of the US (or czar of russia, or whatever ruler is in your country) or it could be a sassy good for nothing 12 year old.

12 years ago

I'm fairly certain Czarism (or whatever they called it) ended several decades ago. Don't they have a President now? Mendivez maybe?

12 years ago

Well, you get what I'm getting at.