Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Need to ask a question...

12 years ago
Hi! I'm new and need to ask a question. Can you edit your games after you publish them? Thanks!

12 years ago
Dont worry about this guys, Ive answerd his questions over PMs.

12 years ago

In the future it's probably better to reply in the forums, or at least copy your PM answer across. That way other people can see it and don't have to ask the question again.

12 years ago
He sent me the question specifically, I did not know this post existed when I answerd them.

I have already deleted the PMs.

12 years ago
Funny. He asked me too.

12 years ago

I meant writing the answer on the forums too as opposed to saying "guys, I've already answered this through PM".

12 years ago
Hasn't this been asked before? I'm pretty sure that if someone was browsing through the forums, looking for an answer to this, he would find it.

12 years ago
I deleted the pms as they came, I didnt see this untill later.

12 years ago

I give up.

You can edit a story that you have previously published, however in order to do so you will need to unpublish that story.

12 years ago
Thanks October.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Its best to have answers as close to the top as possible, because people won't look that far, and the search for the forums doesn't work.

It'd be really frustrating, I'd imagine, to come across a post where the question you're looking for was asked, but never answered.

12 years ago
For furture reference it might be good to just post it in the forums. We all will answer eventually.