Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Please Help

12 years ago

It seems everytime i start creating a story, I get bored with it and delete it. Then when I start making another one, the smae thing happens. Do any of you have any advice?

Please Help

12 years ago
This happens to me all the time, but what I recommend is be stubborn and not let yourself actually start another story until you've finished what you're working on. However, letting good ideas pass by is also a bad idea. So you sort of have to balance between catching those ideas and not ignoring the ones you currently have.

Please Help

12 years ago

You need to create a story of a certain genre you really love.. It's been happening to me allot, I'm always flaking out on big projects and it's beginning to become annoying to say the least..

Please Help

12 years ago

Keep ideas in your notepad which is available in this site. If you have an idea or passage for another story, keep it in the notepad and tell yourself that once you finish this one, you'll have the time of your life working on the next time, all the while feeling proud for completing the first time, knowing that you have gained experience and insight for which can embedded into your new ace.