Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

What's your favorite month?

12 years ago

This is kind of random, but what is your guys' favorite month? Why? Is there a specific reason? (and please let it be more than 'it's my birthday month').

12 years ago

December. It fits my personality. (BTW my birthday is in november,its..i forgot)

12 years ago

My favorite month is September. I just love the crisp feeling of early fall and late summer. The leaves just turning orange, the light cool air . . . magnificent! (haha, i'm in a poetic mood :P)

12 years ago
Lol. I like december because of the desolate nature,the dying trees,the politics(randomness),the cold, biting wind,and the snow. The snow.

12 years ago
Is it poeticer than yours?

I like to make up new words;)

12 years ago

September. It is the time when air starts to become brisk and also the season of change and color. My most fondest of relationship moments occur at this time like magic, as well the nostalgia of being a wild child in my time of innocence, uninhibited by life, free to learn; explore; and discover- where, passion and determination lit like a candle in a tenebrous forest that smothered any sentience of life. Of course, without being too obvious, it also when I love to snuggle and cuddle under the blankets. However, due to global warming and the distorting of what I'm used to, I find that my favorite month is turning over a new leaf.

12 years ago
A good month,I guess the fact that you can take a walk in a snowy field when no one else is around is fun.

12 years ago
I mean about December

12 years ago

March. First it is my b-day month BUT i also like it because on St. Patricks Day my school always doe the Irish Jig! lol

12 years ago

April. It's not too hot, not too cold, the day isn't too short or too long, it's just the perfect month to me.

12 years ago
Hermanstu is cool.It's so...nonexistent.