Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

E3 2012

11 years ago
I'm going to guess that most of the gamers here ahve been watching or at least keeping up with E3 recently, so which of the showcased games are you anticipating most?

E3 2012

11 years ago

I have a Playstation 3 so obviously I'm only excited about the Sony stuff. I'm not really much of a gamer though, I only have four games (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, FFXIII and FFXIII-2) but I was impressed by The Last of Us, just because of the Balance of Power system for the AI. Aside from that nothing really stood out to me.

E3 2012

11 years ago

i dont even know what E3 is.

E3 2012

11 years ago

It's an annual video game conference where new games and consoles are announced. This should explain things a little better.

E3 2012

11 years ago

Electronic

Entertainment

Expo

Hence, E3. It's about video games n' stuff.

E3 2012

11 years ago
I got excited for Assassin Creed 3, Watchdogs, Halo 4, and that's it.

E3 2012

11 years ago
I cant wait for those games too, though Halo 4 could be very disappointing. I just looked up "The Last of Us", and the game play trailer looked amazing, cant wait for it to come out.

E3 2012

11 years ago
O its a zombie game, except all the zombies are just humans with mind control fungus. Still excited...

E3 2012

11 years ago
NOOOOO ITS ONLY FOR PLAYSTATION!!!

E3 2012

11 years ago

Playstation is finally using that superior hardware that they've been bragging about this whole time.

E3 2012

11 years ago
bastards

E3 2012

11 years ago
Newish Gameplayer trailer out for Dishonored.

E3 2012

11 years ago
gameplay*

E3 2012

11 years ago
The evil control of CoD will be freed by HALO! :D
Let's just hope the more mindless members of CoD start bashing.

E3 2012

11 years ago
JK. Halo is going to have a rough time with CoD, especially after CoD has reached the same type of popularity as LoL, and Halo 3 leaving on a high note.

E3 2012

11 years ago

That's why i'm going to wait till october for AC3.

E3 2012

11 years ago

I don't even like Sony anymore.  O.O  I do like the games, but the community is, well.  Erk.

E3 2012

11 years ago

I only am interested in PS3 games, so I have a bias there. Pretty interested in the new God of War and FFversus (if that still exists, not sure if it is real or vaporware yet).

E3 2012

11 years ago
What not an assassin's creed fan?

E3 2012

11 years ago

Oh, I'm not that good at gaming. Dying over and over in a game really gets depressing after a while.

E3 2012

11 years ago

Just to clarify: stealth in games=automatic death for me. But assassin's creed seems pretty cool, I like to watch it when my guy friends play.

E3 2012

11 years ago

Lol when in doubt, spam counter attack!

E3 2012

11 years ago

My favorite game so far is Watchdogs.  It's pretty realistic, at least the AI are.

E3 2012

11 years ago
Given that the people who made Last of Us also made the Uncharted series, it was pretty much a given that it would be PS3 exclusive. The main dude even looks a little like an older version of Nathan Drake. I'm interested in that game since it'll probably play similar to that series just with fungus zombies.

Dishonored looks cool, but I'd like to see more first. I don't want to get hyped up too much and then get disappointed like I did with Rage.

I already got Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinity pre-ordered so those were the only games I had on my current radar.

E3 2012

11 years ago

Don't forget, it's not just zombies you have to fear, it's other survivors too. Pretty sure one of your games taught me that....

E3 2012

11 years ago

Mostly Ground Zero lol

I personally hope they don't butcher Halo 4 like they did with parts of Reach. Have you guys noticed they are making another AC game that happens doing AC3?