Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Post your favourite songs here...

11 years ago
Just to know, what songs you people like...
My Favs : Sing for the moment by Eminem, Mockingbird by Eminem, Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park...

11 years ago
She's the one by Robbie Williams. Somebody's me by Enrique Iglesias. Eternity by Robbie Williams. The only exception by Paramore. The man who solds the world by Nirvana.

11 years ago
Now.., Enrique and williams are oKAY..but Eminem RULeZ muZIc, he sings his life, and he is AweSOME. And thats the bOTTOMLIne!

11 years ago
Estra viel ef nati', kal túm marøge EricDrewCents... BEware...
The Real slim shady by eminem.
WE as AMERICANS by Marshal Mathers
Just Don't Give a F*** by Slim Shady
Ethane_3=EricDrewCents.

11 years ago

I like Dragula by Rob Zombie and the song in this vid (Pretty sure it's This is Halloween as done by Marilyn Manson) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8pcxE6U9k

11 years ago

Notihng Suits me Like a Suit by Neil Patrick Harris

Code Monkey by Jonathan Coulton

Wonkavater by XV

11 years ago

11 years ago

Last couple days this has been on repeat so much haha. You have to give it at least until halfway through.

All of my music ratings can be found here: http://rateyourmusic.com/~Afflatus

11 years ago

Parts of that song are so good, but for some reason I just can't get into music with string parts in it (most of the time, anyway). Definitely nice though, I can see why you like it.

11 years ago

Is this any better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE5VDe0y3BY

Really into David Nevue lately too.

11 years ago

That up-tempo part near the start of that one sounded a little uninspiring/regimented to me, as if he was just picking chords to play arpeggios of, though the quiet parts (like the first 30 seconds) and the parts in the latter half of the song were really nice.

I checked out some of his other pieces. I like A Midnight Rain a lot.

11 years ago

I only have Overcome and While the Trees Sleep by him as of now so I haven't heard that one yet but I'm going to youtube it.

11 years ago

I'm Only Sleeping

This is probably my favourite song. I relate to the lyrics (or at least my interpretation of the lyrics) so much, despite their simplicity (or perhaps because of their simplicity). Musically it's so blissful and carefree.

11 years ago

I was definitely, definitely expecting Beach House haha.

11 years ago

Haha yeah so was I. I only came to the realisation that I'm Only Sleeping beat it a couple of nights ago. Master of None's a beautiful song musically (the haunting organ, the heartbreaking guitar, the lonely drum machine, I could go on for paragraphs) but the lyrics don't apply to me, as nice as they are.