Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

What's your favorite comic?

11 years ago

I just want to know since everyone was psyched about the bat man movie and everything. I just want to know what you favorite comic is and which side are you on Marvel or  DC.

11 years ago

Although I am definitely fan of both Marvel and DC, I would probably have to say I am more Marvel sided, despite how villainous all their heroes have become lately (during world war Hulk, I was kind of hoping Hulk would kill Iron Man because I kind of think Iron Man has become just has much of a monster in his own way). All in all though, I'm more fond of Marvel, especially Captain America, mainly because he lead a rebellion against an unjust law.

11 years ago

Oh, and I've always held Thor in high regard, me being Scandinavian and all.

11 years ago

I'm a big fan of the Daredevil and X-men comics, but I grew up with batman always on TV, movies, and also the comics. I'd have to say I'm a marvel fan. Stan Lee is just amazing. I remember growing up and sometimes all I had to look forward too was getting that comic next month. Stan Lee has a way of touching on subjects in life through his comics that speak to me, I guess. Personally, I give him full credit for helping me through a lot of difficult times in my life. It seemed like every time something bad happened, there was something in his comics that was tougher or similar in ways and the hero would overcome it in the end. I never really got that attached to any characters in DC. 

11 years ago

The Farside comics, simple funny dark humour. To bad they don't make any more of them.

11 years ago

In order of favorites top five would have to be: Deadpool, Hellboy, Justice League, Uncanny X-Force, and Green Lantern,  But I only read Deadpool continuously the others have only been a few issues

11 years ago

Well I'm more of a Marvel person then DC but I do like 2000AD.

My favorite comics are: Judge Dread Deadpool  Rougue Trooper and Spiderman.

11 years ago

My favorite piece of punctuation is the comma. You should try it out sometime.

11 years ago

No, no, Bo, there is a comic called,  Judge Dread Deadpool  Rougue Trooper. 

:P

11 years ago

Sorry I always forget punctuation.

11 years ago

My favorite comic is probably The Walking Dead. I just started reading it and I love it. I'm also a bit interested in checking out Fables.

11 years ago

D.C. all the way.

My favorite heroes there are Batman, Flash, Superman, the Question, and Green Arrow. I also like some Marvel characters(Hulk, Spiderman, Wolverine, Iron Man, and Deadpool.) but Marvel is just a bit too whiny for me. Plus, the villains on D.C. just seem more epic. (Joker, Luthor, Darkseid, Doomsday.) and D.C. has better storylines than Marvel.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

11 years ago

I only like one 'comic,' and that's the Walking Dead.

It sew epic!

11 years ago

Are you fully caught up with The Walking Dead comic?