Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Beards

11 years ago

As some of you know, I'm from the South. And, to top it off, I live in a very mountainous, rural region therein. So seeing guys with beards like this is not abnormal for me... But, I still don't find it attractive. Heck, I'm not even sure if I like facial hair period.

Any weird 'mansome' facial hair styles in your neck of the woods? Or do any of you have facial hair opinions?

Weird I know, but I saw this video on yahoo news and couldn't get it out of my head. It's like Duck Dynasty and Cousin It bumped ugly and had a child somehow. -__-

Beards

11 years ago

Beards are cool, just don't want one. Might grow one when I get older and settle down,

Beards

11 years ago

Yeah, but would you plan out a vitamin regimen like this dude did? :P

My ex had a goatee and it looked good, but I hated kissing him to be honest. It just felt like kissing hair, prickly whiskery hair XD 

Beards

11 years ago

No I wouldn't waste money on vitamins. Ya but I just imagine, having a beard being fun.

Beards

11 years ago

I can't stand having facial hair. I'll end up wearing a mustache at most someday, but I never want a beard.

Beards

11 years ago

I don't have facial hair(obviously), but I imagine it as having unshaven legs on your face... 

Beards

11 years ago

Nasty, but i'm a boy so i'm hopping to get a beard.

Beards

11 years ago

At most,  a stubble would be fine, otherwise I'm plucking off every beard hair I have.  (2000+?)

Beards

11 years ago

Just don't settle for a peach fuzz stach... those are so... doushey.... <.<

Don't get me wrong, I find some facial hair attractive on a man. But, it's got to be well maintained and fit his face and not long. I will not be like the woman in this video counting each brush stroke through my mans face hair.... yuck.... Seriously, the dude's beard was longer than the hair on my head! XD

Beards

11 years ago

Of course you only have a little bit of hair on your forehead.

Beards

11 years ago

No I mean like, my actual hair. You know, the luscious mane we girls like to toss back and forth? :P

...Okay so my hair isn't that luscious, but it would be if I ever felt like styling it in the mornings >.<

....Okay, I admit it... I'm upset that this man spends more time on his beard than I do on my girl mane -_-. There I admit it! I'm lazy!

Beards

11 years ago

Assuming I was a guy.  But IF I was a girl, just tie the damn thing into a ponytail and be done with it!

Beards

11 years ago

BTW im not telling anyone my personal info.

Beards

11 years ago

You're obviously a guy....

Beards

11 years ago

Fine, I'm only giving away that much... -.-

Beards

11 years ago

Yeah that's what I do. -_- I don't have time to look like malibu barbie....

Beards

11 years ago

Some beards are okay, but that one is ridiculous. I don't think I could pull off a beard even if I could grow a good one so I don't try.

Beards

11 years ago

Ha, I grew a beard in 7th grade, so I always loved beards. Hell I haven't ever shaved it. But I also grew it without sprockets so I didn't look like an idiot. Just had sideburns until the full beard grew in.

But then again, in the area I used to live they were condiered either cool or scary, since barley anyone had one. Where I live now it's expected. But I just grew my beard to scare people. Imagine a guy who looks Arab walking down a street with a heavy beard, after warning people that he could kill someone if he was mad. It worked like a charm.