Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I need some help

10 years ago

I am trying to make a storygame. The problem is that I can not edit or add text or links to my storygame. If anyone could help me whith that, it would be much apreciated

I need some help

10 years ago

That seems pretty serious... Are you using a phone or PC?

I need some help

10 years ago

Is yours a basic or advanced storygame?

I need some help

10 years ago

Are you doing it on an iPod I've tried it does not work

I need some help

10 years ago

I am creating my storygame on a Windows 7 computer.

I need some help

10 years ago

It might be worth trying it with the 'Compatibility View' button selected (the broken page Icon up in the address bar).

Note that using it will solve some problems, but it will also create some as well.

For example, I have to use it (with IE10) to edit picture and table properties in the editor - but I can't read the forums properly if it is turned on.

I need some help

10 years ago

Aha, is it because it doesn't work well with whatever programs your using because your blind?

I need some help

10 years ago

I don't think so. I wrote a page of my storygame. I don't know how to add links, though. And It's not because I'm blind!!! I assure you that I am fully capable of writing a storygame. But, thanks for all your help. Can you tell me what you think about blindness in general? I am just curious about what you think.

I need some help

10 years ago

I think it sucks. Seriously, being blind would have to be one of the worst things ever.

Maybe your screen reader is missing something? I'm not sure how to describe how to add links considering I have no idea how a screen reader works, or how to visually describe something to someone without vision.

I need some help

10 years ago

that's troubling most have a little add link button at the bottom.

If it doesn't work for more than a day or two I would message madglee (he is the oldest and most frequently on) member that can edit and remove people.

I need some help

10 years ago

Seriously, get someone to help you Map out the manual Tabs in each segment of the editor, so you can navagate through it by memory.

For example, to add a link to a page, you can hit SHIFT TAB / SHIFT TAB / ENTER if that is the first thing you do upon opening it...

I need some help

10 years ago

One TAB upon opening gets you to the Page Title; TWO TABS Gets you to the Save/Close Page; THREE TABS Into the Text Edit Box...

I need some help

10 years ago

Drakilian, I have managed well being blind. Not that I am offended. I am an easy going human.