Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

How to put images on pages

10 years ago
I didn't know where to post this, so I posted it here. I am making a game where you travel to various cities to collect a magical magufin, and do things. I thought it would be a fun idea to have a sort of title card for each city, like when you travel to new worlds in Kingdom Hearts for the first time, but I have no idea how to put images in my pages, and I couldn't find anything in the forum for it. Could someone please tell me, or link to where I can find out, how to do this?

10 years ago

if you are using the basic editor you can use copy and paste then copy and paste into the box that pops up. If you are using advanced editor then you are going to have to ask someone else.

10 years ago

It's quite simple Mistman96, You only need to copy the image by using the left click of your mouse and simply use CTRL-V in the editor.

It's how I do my stuff.

10 years ago
All that does is type the PNG file name, and that's what shows up in the game. Maybe i'm doing something wrong. I'm using a mac and I disabled the rich text editor, even if I have the rich text, it just posts the URL and not the image in the game
PS: thanks for the very quick replies

10 years ago