Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

COUNCIL VOTE

12 years ago
Here are your nominees:
SindriV
Zero
October
Cool
Ugilick
Bo
Mr.Xcentrix
Fergie
Killa_Robot

Anyone, nominated or not can vote and all votes count equally. Each person who wants to vote, MUST VOTE FOR FIVE PEOPLE. Essentially, you choose your perfect council. What I want to see is a fair vote and what I don't want to see is a popularity contest. This isn't a Survivor forum game, you aren't making alliances. This is for the benefit of the site and I want to see as unbiased choices as possible. Vote for who you think would do the best job.

Voting will remain open for at least 72 hours. Vote via PM. Do not vote here.

COUNCIL VOTE

12 years ago
Written_Agreement, don't vote in the thread. For heavens sakes, do you know how to read? I'm going to quote the part of it that your mind apparently couldn't comprehend, please read it again:

"Vote via PM. Do not vote here."

That's the last two sentences.

COUNCIL VOTE

12 years ago
And Bo votes here as well.

Pretty disappointed by this writing site's reading comprehension haha.

COUNCIL VOTE (DONT VOTE HERE)

12 years ago
Hey I comprehended! I think they just need a reminder like a change in the title like this.

12 years ago
Seven votes in so far :)

12 years ago
Now ten. Vote will likely end tomorrow, but maybe the day after. Only two non-council nominees (including myself) have voted. One council nominee hasn't voted yet. One council nominee has been on every ballot.

12 years ago
My guess would be Zero or Oct

12 years ago

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Zero

12 years ago
Probably Zero, thankfully I've been much more active lately

12 years ago
By lately do you mean the last three days?