Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Looking for an old RPG story

4 years ago

Hi,

I've been an on again / off again fan of this site for a few years, but only today decided I should make an account. "Rogue" pulled me back into it again. Though I'm not certain I should have said that, cause I can imagine Endmaster already gets more praises than that's good for ones ego.

Anyways reading Rogue made me realize there's a connected bit of fantasy lore shared by a few authors. I remember one more RPG style story, in which you could choose your faith (Fel, Donna, Kain, etc) and get a pet manticore which you also name Spikey. Rather early on you could chose to get possessed by a demon, for a rather interresting playthough. 

I'd love to get deeper into that lore. So if anyone could tell me which games are tied to it, than that would be very much appreciated.  

4 years ago
Most of Emdmaster's stories have references to each other, but I'm not sure what you mean by multiple authors sharing lore.

4 years ago

I think I got confused with that one. I thought that other authors had written stories that shared lore with stories Endmaster had written. 

4 years ago

Rogues is a story overhaul version of Legend which I wrote on Infinite Story.

4 years ago

Thanks I'll check that out