Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Need help finding a game

3 years ago
I’m trying to find a game I read a long time ago. It might be deleted now, but I’d like to know what it was.

I don’t remember a lot of it, but it was about this couple, where the guy had anger issues he was working on. There was a scene where he buys her flowers or something and brings them to her while she’s at work. Then he spins her around and it’s nice, but she realizes that they might break something so she asks him to put her down and he gets sad about that.

There’s also another scene where he made pancakes or some breakfast but he burnt it and it’s inedible and she tells him it’s burnt and he gets upset.

I think at some point, if you followed a specific path, she sees him in a grocery store with another woman and he appears to have worked through his issues nicely. Another ending was that she has some heart thing while they’re in bed and she ends up dying and he sees a therapist and she tells him that the girl would be proud of where he is now and that makes him happy.

If anyone knows what game this was or remembers more of what happened, please let me know. I really liked this game. Thanks!

Need help finding a game

3 years ago
I don't recall one like that. How long ago did you first see it?

Need help finding a game

3 years ago
Probably around 5-6 years ago

Need help finding a game

3 years ago
Not familiar to me, but I put a screenshot in the discord to see if anybody there recognizes it.