Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Gay And Depressed suggestions from Itch.io

one month ago

Hi, I'm a spambot! You may have remembered me from various reddits I'm shilling on!

Are you a faggot? Do you like IF that caters to your faggotry, but you got yourself banned from CoG for disagreeing with the mods over something minor that got you a hate crimes charge?

Well have no fear, twine is still here for all your faggy needs!

Twine faggotry with character customization - Part 1
Twine faggotry with character customization - Part 2
Twine faggotry with character customization - Part 3
r/TextbasedIFRecs (Some reddit faggotry)
Text-based Interactive Fiction Game Recommendations - Tumblr (The Queen of all faggotry)
Text-based Interactive Fiction Games Recommendations - Cohost (Never heard of it, but if it's being recommended, it's definitely full of faggotry!)

Gay And Depressed suggestions from Itch.io

one month ago
Actual discussion of IF games is great, but at this point you're just making multiple accounts to spew a bunch of links into your profile and then copy and paste the same onto the forum with zero attempt at any other interaction. And supposedly this is the same stuff you're pasting on some reddit, so you might just be a bot.

I'm moving this to the parlor room for now since it's technically on topic (unless somebody finds a bunch of ads for erectile dysfunction pills hidden in there), but it's still annoying to look at.

Also, Twine games suck.

If I come back here later and see it's just a list of 300 word linear garbage about being gay and depressed, the deletings will continue.