Astrology & Simplicity

A sci-fi storygame by smol_beanio2594

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty4/8

"March in the swamp"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

You are a young astronaut -- the youngest to be recruited by NASA and the most excited to be chosen on a once-in-a-lifetime trip through the galaxy. Your love of photography has pushed you to chase your wildest dreams beyond the stars, searching for life outside of earth in hopes of finding someone -- or something -- who will understand your love for space and your fears of life on earth. Shockingly, something goes wrong on your trip back... and it's 30 years of cryogenic sleep in space for you, 300 for your family left heartbroken on earth.

Upon your return, many things have changed, the biggest changes being that NASA is now known as SO:LAR (Space Operations: Lunar and Radiation) and that you were the only survivor. With no family to comfort you and an unreliable memory of what happened during your trip, you must somehow find your place on earth and uncover the mystery surrounding the deaths of your crewmates...

Player Comments

Show All Comments