Bio Waste

A horror storygame by AdaMinor

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.

Tags

No tags

Welcome to the beginning of the end. You're Dr. Jamie Walsh the head researcher of the newest deadly strain of virus the Marlowe virus named after patient 0, or the m-virus. As the world crashes down around you, you struggle to find survivors the only problem is that you have been infected and though the progression of the disease is a slower in you then others you will die you will come back to life and you are already feeling the out of control urges to devour human flesh.  Meet interesting characters like Gorge another "zombie" like yourself struggling to come to terms with what he is and Yale a serial killer who has taken to killing the undead instead of humans.( Leave a comment with how difficult you found this game so that I can set it properly)

p.s. some material may be inappropriate for younger gamers do to violence language and mature situations (I.e. blood, gore, cussing and sex) 

 

Player Comments

Show All Comments