The Ashman Among The Ruins

A storygame by Dragonanth

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Tags

No tags

Raymond Claus is a 34 year old man who was married and had two children. He worked happily as a Dentist with a small practice in the city of Munich, Germany. That was before the disease hit no one saw it coming it came out of nowhere they say it started in Greenland and spread all over the world killing almost everyone. Unfortunately the disease wasn't the only thing that appeared strange creates which Raymond had come to call Ashers as they appeared to be creatures made out of pure ash. However they could be killed like any other creature and Raymond had been fighting them off in order to keep his family safe however his efforts were in vain. His son Max died first the disease took him and he was forced to bury his own child not long after that his daughter Klara was kill by one of the ashers before he could help and was forced to bury another on of his children finally the disease took his beloved wife Melinda. Her death changed Raymond. So plagued with grief Raymond sets out to find a purpose any purpose to exist on this god forsaken planet he has inherited. However the deaths of his family still haunt him and he is slowly losing his grasp on reality only time will tell if he can maintain his sanity and find a place in this new world he has been given.

Player Comments

Show All Comments