A Web of Dreams

Player Rating3.17/8

"#803 overall, #105 for 2015"
based on 192 ratings since 08/23/2015
played 2,241 times (finished 244)

"walk in the park"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"choking hazard for children under 4"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 6. To compare to the movie rating system, this would be G.

A Web of Dreams is a short story that I wrote as a change of pace from my other working story, The Lich of Kalurun. It is a very short story and there is no real way to win or lose. The only goal is to prolong the adventure as long as possible.

I will admit, the story is definitely pretty short. Despite the length, the amount of descriptive details for each page was really good.

The ending was a well-constructed plot twist as well. I came out of this story feeling pretty satisfied.
-- AppDude27 on 9/10/2015 8:02:53 PM with a score of 0
Is it a dream in every ending? I confess that I tried but I’m not sure I got every possible ending. But that’s a good thing for you! It means there were plenty of endings and options, and that’s definitely good.

.I didn’t see any noticeable grammar mistakes, and there was a nice plot to this. I am a little sad about the whole dream thing, though. The story was also short, but I’m aware that it was meant to be so.

My final rating is 7/8
-- Hi on 2/18/2020 4:05:42 PM with a score of 0
It's a bit disconnected and jarring.
-- bilbo on 12/11/2019 10:24:31 PM with a score of 0
It was certainly short, if you don't like it it'll be over soon
-- Jess on 11/24/2018 7:25:26 PM with a score of 0
Fun short adventure.
-- PaulaAnneMason on 11/11/2018 2:38:51 PM with a score of 0
This is a genuinely bizarre, yet amusing game. Its good for short breaks from homework.
-- Guest #192 on 11/6/2018 6:58:46 PM with a score of 0
Got bored playing this. Meh.
-- WildBoar on 4/19/2018 9:07:02 PM with a score of 0
Not good... No real ending that I've found. Story makes no sense and has a cliché "Woke Up from a dream" ending.
-- Guest on 3/9/2018 10:15:11 AM with a score of 0
Being short was an advantage to this game, though it probably could have stood to having a few more paths. Otherwise the dream feeling was very well constructed and the descriptions were fleshed out without dragging on.
-- Mynoris on 1/10/2018 2:13:55 AM with a score of 0
The "falling into a new area" thing was kind of overused even for a game so short. Other than that, it's alright. I would like to see it have some sort of coherent plot line one day.
-- HugsGoodbye on 12/5/2017 3:36:40 PM with a score of 0