Werewolves an' Magic

A storygame by TacocaT

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

Tags

No tags

I know that I had previously had a game called this; but I changed it so I could have this be more closely related to the original version of the school project. Warning: detailed scenes, mild language, etc.

Well, there is no better place for a hook then here when you decide whether or not you actually want to read it, right?

 

Prologue

4 years earlier...

           This was the first time ever that my parents were going to let me stay at home alone for a night (or half of one).With only the instructions to; one, not burn the house down. Two, don’t kill anyone. Three, don’t do anything that you know you aren’t supposed to. Four, don’t eat the leftover lasagna because it was for my mom’s work tomorrow. Five, don’t stay up past 9:00 pm, etc. It was getting late and I started getting ready for bed.

           Yes! I finally convinced my parents to let me stay home all by myself, though; it’s not as fun as I thought it would be. I can’t believe that they’re actually letting me be alone instead of with a babysitter.

           I checked the clock that now read 9:06 PM on it.

          I should probably get into bed, that was one of my instructions, don’t stay up past 9:00.

           Once I was snug as a bug in a rug in my covers, I heard the door open to the front door and figured my mom was home early from work. Then I heard a muffled groan and then a couple minutes later,  a small muffled shriek that kind of sounded like my mom, but much more deep and echo-y. I slowly got up, carefully so I didn’t make the floor of my old house creak, and started towards the door. An agonized howl rang through the house and what sounded like the scrabbling of claws on tile. I moved faster now, my mind racing, hoping that my mother wasn’t hurt by the thing in our kitchen. When I entered the dining room, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

             There was a wolf in our kitchen.

             I panicked and grabbed the closest thing I had to a weapon, which ended up being a large skillet off the counter, and hit it as hard as I could over the back of its head. It flew a few feet to the left and laid still. Its eyes were glazed with death, but somehow, they were familiar. I walked cautiously forward until I realized with a jolt why they were so familiar. I stumbled backward rubbing my eyes just to make sure that it was true.

           They were my mothers.

Player Comments

Show All Comments