TheMobile, The Reader
A simple lemonade tycoon, where you buy ingredients, use them to make lemonade, and sell them. Then repeat!
My remix of Undertale, the indie game, in CYOA.
General tip: Don't play this if you had not finished Undertale yet. It contains spoilers. You're gonna have a bad time.
Original game by Toby Fox.
Recent PostsWalkthroughs (Spoilers) on 12/13/2018 2:52:48 PM
NOTE: I am skipping some parts with only one choice.
2. Use crowbar (Get through the boarded off wall)
5. Use phone (Evidence 2)
7. Use phone (Evidence 3)
8. Use backpack (Acquires key)
12. This is quite simple, so I'll just give you the equation. The number after zero=digit 1, 1+1=digit 2 (x), x+x=digit 3(y), y+y=digit 4.
18. Another equation... I'm not gonna spend any time doing this soo r = 7 (Evidence 4)
20. Use phone (Extra)
24. Use lion key (Evidence 5)
25. Use key (Unlocks storage room, Evidence 6)
26. Use tape #3 (Knowledge)
27. Go down the hall
35. Here is your choice. You can Go home (Increases your mark)
I would pick Yes, and come to school early tomorrow.
37. Show her everything you found above, including the pictures.
And you're done! You will get +90% on your test. I'll leave the ending for you to read.
Walkthroughs (Spoilers) on 12/13/2018 2:31:11 PM
Okay, so basically this is a place that I post walkthroughs on... Taking requests!
Need I say anything more!? xD
A new dawn is here. on 12/13/2018 11:57:39 AM
I know I know, but stillllll
A new dawn is here. on 12/13/2018 11:26:27 AM
I am not 100% copypasting Undertale's plot. I plan to use a different map, items, and actions the player can do.
A new dawn is here. on 12/13/2018 11:25:49 AM
I plan to use the original Undertale as a skeleton, but the player has a different map, items, and actions.
A new dawn is here. on 12/12/2018 11:11:36 AM
So apparently I joined this site a few months ago... and I'm starting to make a Storygame. In fact, I'm actually making UNDERTALE inside CYOS! It might take a while.. Please don't question. xD