Non-threaded

Forums » Advanced Editor Forum » Read Thread

Get help from the experts on variables, scripts, items, and other scary things.

Playable Music?

5 years ago

I had an idea to add music during "boss fights" or emotional parts in the story. 

I don't really know if it's doable, and I haven't found an article detailing it yet even though I've looked through all the advanced editor articles. If it's too hard for a noob or if it's impossible, I can do without it. Just thought it might be a nice touch.

ALSO would there be a way to loop it endlessly, until you're finally finished with the boss fight.

Playable Music?

5 years ago

As far as I am aware, yeah it is totally possible, but you aren't exactly going to be using the advanced editor, rather stuff like html.

Try searching for music in the advance editor forum, as people have talked about this before. I found this, not sure if it still works since it is rather old (so don't reply to that thread), but worth trying.

Hopefully someone who actually knows how can show up and give you the specifics, if you can't find it yourself first, that is.

Playable Music?

5 years ago

I tested it out, and it still works! Thanks!

It even plays in the background and everything. The only problem I have with it is that it pops up at first when you click on it to start playing music. It does play in the background and everything when you exit though, which is perfect heart Now I guess I either need to figure out how to loop it, or take the audio and just loop it manually up to five hours or so, and use that.