Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Yo

10 years ago

I am new and what is this?

jk. But yeah, new guy here. This is my arrival thread.

Yo

10 years ago

Welcome!

Yo

10 years ago

You're not trying very hard are you... ;)

But at least you made the effort to post an opening thread haha!  XD

Yo

10 years ago

*steps out of shadows*

You'd like that wouldn't you, Fireplay? You'd want me to give him a spork, wouldn't you?  You sit there, watching, WAITING with baited breath and loaded flamethrower for me to give him a spork. The troops you no doubt have lining the thread waiting, wondering in utmost bewilderment what was wrong... Wondering, fearing, watching, for the spork to appear...

"Where is it? Why isn't it here yet? Why are we doing this?"

You think you've exhausted my supply, haven't you? You think your pitiful guns can stop the glory of the 6 inches of sheer stabbing-scooping power that are my sporks, when I've demonstrated once, twice even, that they are able to defy your silly melting tactics... And yet... They have yet to appear... What devastating plans have I...? 

I'm not telling! Nyah nyah nyeh nyah nyah!

Yo

10 years ago

Wow, nice job Fireplay.

Yo

10 years ago

I didn't mean to do that. I can't even edit the top two posts. lol

It must be a really big spork-destroyer. Berka, could you delete those posts?

Yo

10 years ago

Ya dun dere screwed up!

Yo

10 years ago

There's no evidence of that haha!  ;)

Yo

10 years ago

Welcome to the site where the spork is a dangerous weapon. I you happen to have one use it wisely.

Yo

10 years ago

To heaven with the sporks! Have some strawberry pudding instead!

Yo

10 years ago

Don't listen to her! The pudding is a lie! (And it's not even that good to begin with...)

Yo

10 years ago

Like any other thread that MadHattersDaughter and ISentinelPenguinI are in, an argument about strawberry pudding shall be! Welcome to Choose Your Story, and don't worry, this is the norm. :D

Yo

10 years ago

There never was an argument, I was simply releasing the truth about your ungodly pink substance!

Yo

10 years ago

Sporks and pudding.

Huh.

I like this place.

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

That's merely an opinion, darling, not a truth.

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

When did this start? Had Strawberry pudding I'm so so.

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

Well, your opinion is false!

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

Who is to say which opinion is correct or not? They're just opinions, and change in the eyes of many different.

Let me see... This started soon after I posted my first forum game... I do believe it involved a pool...

Now how did the subject change? Odd...

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

Yes, it did. It also involved a bald, apparently homosexual neo-nazi having an Inception dream with his lumberjack boyfriend and adoptive daughter. The couple was later shot by a certain masked terrorist, who went on to get a job as an insane asylum's cook by sending a recording of himself talking to the job application format...

Regardless, strawberry pudding is an evil concoction that never should have met the light of day.

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

That's just the penguin's opinion, don't knock it 'til you've tried it... But the whole story is true, quite actually.

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

My opinion is one to be trusted. I have tried it, and I find it repulsive! Apple pudding, on the other hand, on my list of pleasurable activities, is right up there with watching a damn good movie, playing a damn good game, and playing a damn good sex game whilst watching a damn good movie. Of course, unless you're into that kind of thing, apple pudding should not get involved with the latter.

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

Never heard of apple pudding. *Adds to list of things to look for.*

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

Good lord... Just try it for yourself. If you don't like it, you don't like it.

XD

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

I don't like either flavor, and yes, I've tried them.

-runs to spork bunker-

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

In honor of your loyalty, you get 2.5 extra spork army badges, and your spork levels up by 10!

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

You still haven't given me a spork...

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

Because of your lack of spork-giving I am now on the Strawberry Pudding side of life... All hail the MadHattersDaughter!

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

I gave you two very nice ninja sporks. Where have they gone to!?

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

I put them into the acidic strawberry pudding! That stuff is disgusting!!! I tricked you! I will always serve under the ninja sporks. Curses to the evil pudding. LAWL

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

Bloody Wonderland...

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

I would never dare taste such a fowl concotion, I only used the pudding guise to amuse myself! (pointlessly)

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

You will regret doing that, darling... You will.

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

I have more tricks up my sleeve *wink wink*

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

I will now be honest... I'm not sure what to choose... I actually do like strawberry pudding, but I don't want to hurt SentinelPanguin's feelings... One of you must convince me before I start my own damned revolution.

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

I'm going to put this in a new thread hang on.

it will be titled "My Decision"

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

I don't trust you now... And who is SentinelPanguin?

BUT... Pudding is the best. You should see some of my pudding bombs, they're quite impressive.

I also work with Area 51, yeah...

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

Very good, very good.

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

Someone doesn't know how to use the edit button...

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

That is irrelevant...

Pudding Argument

10 years ago

Look what  I've got!

This is my weaponry.

I Laugh At Your Sporks!

10 years ago

Haha! What to you wish to beat? A pillow? Those could not withstand the power of the pudding! Well, not many sporks could, actually...

Yo

10 years ago

Fer the record I happen to know MD from another forum.

Yo

10 years ago

said the liar

Yolo

10 years ago

Yeah, we know him from here too - he wrote http://chooseyourstory.com/story/get-off-this-island~21  (and then deleted it) ...

Yolo

10 years ago

WAIT wait wait wait wait. Me?

Yolo

10 years ago

Maybe...

No?

<_>

10 years ago

I've seen you here before already.

Yo.

<_>

10 years ago

Where at?

Yo

10 years ago

I'm a little late, but welcome to the site!

Yo

10 years ago

Gracias.

Yo

10 years ago

Congratulations on existing!