Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

According to the MAG Points, here's the top 5 users as of right now ...

solostrike           644
march5th00           374
SuperMarioJon        354
Havacoman            322
JJJ-thebanisher      294

And here's how you can earn more points ...

Create Account       15
Create Game          3
Publish Game         10
Feature Game         100
Accept Feature       20
Rate Game            1
Write Article        50 (coming soon)
Refer Member         15 (coming soon)

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

wow, where did supermariojon come from? and why arent you up there alex? it cant be cause you dont create games. cause they are only worth 3 points. congrats to solo and march though.

nate

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

March, Choco, and I are the top 3. That's cause we get a bonus 5,000,000 points for creating the site ;-)

But by using the totals above, march has 375, i've got 264, and choco has 265.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

holy toledo batman! thats alot of points for freebies. but i guess you guys deserve it. choco should get a few more for being over in the war zone fighting for our freedom. but thats my opinion. lets see, 5,000 articles at 50 points/article...still not enough!! lol oh well.

nate

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

Please Alex, please ake a quic catagory.  I'm really desperate for points....

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

I can see that :-).

I've requested choco draw up two new Cysid characters. When I get those, we'll have our new categories.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

pace yourself my young grasshopper. patience is a virtue. work hard and the points will amass. good things come to those who wait. your destiny is in your hands. the force is strong with you. a bird in the hand is really bad table manners. ok im done with the wise words.

nate

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Speaking of points ... wasn't THE FAMILY category featured? I noticed you only had 75 ...

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

it was at one time but i took it down cause of my inability to live a good thing alone. then march changed on me and said i needed to make some improvement on it. so i did. he just hasnt really looked at it agian. hes been busy and all. so to answer your question. yes, at one time it was.

nate

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Hmm, maybe you should work on being able to leave good things alone.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

very true there. lol i was always a sort of failed perfectionist. however, i noticed that you never left a comment on my game. have you played it? if not why not?

nate

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

refeatured!  It's a great game.  Tell me when you unpublish something!!!

Oh and make part II...  i've been waiting a LOOOOONNNG time for it

(might be a good 100 dollar winner!!)

march

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Hey guys, I HATE BEING SICK.  I have a 102.7 Fever, stomach and throat + Headache!  IT REALLY SUCKS.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

also, i noticed on my list of points that i havent been given points for the articles ive been writing. ive written plenty of Behind the Scenes of Your Adventure game articles as well as Top 10 lists for a very long time now. no big hurry to add those to my total though. take as long as you need there. i dont need points to tell me what ive done lol

nate

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

Unfortunately, those are not "Articles" yet because we don't have an Articles System in place. It will actually be a separate section of the site. As soon as I implement those, we'll put in what you wrote ...

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
LOL ... I know, we could buy ourselves all sorts of stuff with that ...

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Alex, umm.  could you play my Mattias game DEMO, and see how much you like it?  and march said he might feature my games but he never got back to me??!!! I neeeeeeeeeed points.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Hey Alex, could we have 1/10 of a point for every post to encourage forum participation.  Like me for instance I have 1381 posts of pure dedication to this site, and I would like to get a maeger 1/10th of a point per post.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

i dont really like that concept really. i agree that there needs to be more people on the forums rather than just floating around. however, when looking at some of the posts people have put up i dont think they should get rewarded for that. posts like "I agree" or "Totally" or "youre right" or "thats true" arent contributing posts to this site. maybe that could be a moderators job. to read all the posts and determine whether it contributes or is just a waste of space.

nate

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
i agree with you nate. (see if this gave points, there would be no point, all i said was i agree)

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

I agree!

(what we will do instead is award points for good posts. for example, if you are helpful to a newbie. you should get an award for that).

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Ok...

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
I don't think you should get 18 points for posting in the thread Last Thread

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
I don't think you should get 18 points for posting in the thread Last Thread

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
I mean last post.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
18 points???

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Remember that little competition where you did a million post?

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Oh, yes.  I remember that.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
on the testing site it had said i had 644, but right now it says i have 635. Why?

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Remeber, I test out features I'm programming on the test site. So, I probably featured some games or accepted some feature of yours ......

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Alex what about my feature?  Did you see it?  About posting on this thread.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

1. March/Alexp/Choco

2. Havocman

3. TIDUS2(I'm here everyday)

4.Link18689(he's here a lot)

5. ???

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
You forgot JJJ, fear, and badger!

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
I'm hear WAY MORE THEN YOU TIDUS2!!!!! Yuo cant be seriously contemplating not putting me on that list! I've posted mroe then anyone on this site almost by twofold.  ADD ALMOST ANY TWO USERS POSTS TOGETHER AND YOU WONT HAVE AS MANY AS ME!  I have more game on the site and you can add almost any two users and they wont have as much, I have the second most non-admin points on the site!!!!  YOU CANT BE SERIOUS! I might be the second best on that list!

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
agreement, Badger goes right above you by the way. Link shouldn't even be on that list right now.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Why does badger go before me?

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Talking to whoever made the list.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
In fact I don't think Tidus2 should be on the list.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

Must I do this for him! There should be two lists!

LIST 1-Points List

1. Admin

2. Solostrike

3. Havacoman

4. Super MarioJon

5. Somebody Else

List 2-Participation and Game Making

1. Admin (ALEXP-MOSTLY)

2. Me or Havacoman or Solostrike

5. Badger

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Actually, JJJ, you are ahead of me in points. Has anyone noticed my typing as word choice and paragraphing has all gone up? This is a great bonus.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

Whoops, ya I forgot myself.

1. Admin

2. Solostrike

3. Me

4. Havacoman

5. Supermariojon.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

Here's my top five:

1. Deven711

2. JJJ

3. Me

4. Badger

5. Funkywizard

Top 5 Users

18 years ago
Devan for the Sept, series? (.....HURL...)  I thought you didn't like me cuzI dont like almost all of your games?  Sorry about the rudeness but hey, I like expressing myself.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

Well, Deven & I go a long way.  And now I understand what you like & don't like.  So, I'm pleased about you.  I'll try to make a serious game... but with a SMALL amount of humor (like your Kill the Vill-ains.  My favorite line is "My Red Lightsaber!  HAHAHA!" & "It's hard to hold a sword without a finger!").  If you wondering about that long way crap, we were in Fight Fantasy.  Sadly, I had a thing with Tiff, and you know Deven hated her.  So, by accident, I made an ass of myself many times over... until a while ago where I stopped watching that garbage and found Deven's insights amusing.  Within that, I found this site & started making games involving what the hell came into my head.  You don't like the games, and that is cool, because YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE!.  Other than the Colts/Patriots rivalry (I'm from Indianapolis, he's from Andover, Massachusetts), we are friends.

Believe me, I find you a good friend once you get someone to know ya.  And, now I like you.

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

Well, that explains a million+1 things!  I like you too!

Top 5 Users

18 years ago

NEW LIST               1.March/Alexp/Chocobot    2.JJJ   3.Badger   4.Deven   5.  Somebody      Way at the bottom 1000000 me 1000001 T2 1000002 Link