Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Looking for Editor and/or Co-author

9 years ago
I am working on my first story on here, but it seems dull. I would like to know if anyone would like to help with editing or writing it with me. You will of course receive due credit. Thanks

9 years ago

It might help if you told people a little more about your story, such as the genre and who the main character is. The more info you can provide without spoiling things the better I think.

9 years ago
I want to have a romantic story, with a serious feel to it. The narrator will be a male, but I want to put a choice of gender as well. I would like for the reader to choose the gender that they date, and fully develop the relationship from there.

9 years ago

Is it the same story as City of Fire that you just published?

9 years ago
It is set to be similar, but not the same. City of Fire was one attempt, that I rushed horribly. So I want to take a softer approach to it this time.

9 years ago

If you need someone to help I can read through your story when you have finished writing to check for mistakes and make suggestions before you publish. :)

9 years ago
Thank you.

9 years ago

No worries, just pm or tag me in a thread if you need any help :)

Done with Romance-able Characters!

9 years ago
Finally! After much deliberation and thought, the four descriptions and backgrounds are complete and ready to be placed in the story! Success!

Done with Romance-able Characters!

9 years ago

Cool :)