Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

hey anyone who reads this,

I'm kinda new if you hadn't gathered that from the subject already haha, but if you wanna give me a hand at all I'm gonna be trying to use this account whenever I can!!

ok, so I guess that's it...

byeeeeee

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Hey! Welcome to the site, amazing person! (Ninja edit. :D)

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Haha, thank youuuu also amazing person!!!

(meerkat edit. wait even better: ninja meerkat edit XD)

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Compare the meerkat!

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago
Hi. Welcome to the site.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Hey, thank you :)

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago
Oh wait, Angel says you're amazing?

Well then, welcome to the site, amazing person.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

aww, thanks again :D

I gotta say, you're pretty amazing as well :)

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago
Ah, you can't say that without, well, anything other than an awesome self-portrait for my profile pic...

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

well you're not being really mean to me and that's pretty amazing in my opinion.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago
Well I would suggest you don't get used to it here. Not from me, but it is the Internet, after all... and, well, there's plenty of mean to go around here... and if you are going to write stories, be prepared!

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

I'm sure you will be fine, though. Just watch out for coins reincarnations and other such horrors.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

I think I'll be ok, yeah. I probably do need the warnings for particular issues on this site as well though so thanks :)

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

hehehe

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Don't worry I know what you're talking about, I've gotten plenty of what should I call it... meanness on the internet so I won't be surprised. Thanks for the warning though.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

I've gotta go now, so gnight everyone, even though it's only you two at the moment - that I know of.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago
Honestly, I'm kind of surprised this thread hasn't already exploded with various, strange people doing strange things to one another and talking about, well, various oddities and torture devices.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Good point. Must be a slow time.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

JESUS CHRIST ITS GROOT!!!!!

Welcome. Brush the dirt off your muddy boots on our welcome mat. Please don't be an annoyance to me, or I shall treat you like a pile of dirt. If you aren't an annoyance to me, I shall give you our warmest welcome by giving you a nice handful of decent stories and a much larger handful of garbage stories. Settle in well! ^_^

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Wassup, hombre?

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Bonjour...

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

'...eventually I shall take over the world and rule it with my army of tacos!'

That wouldn't happen to be an army of tacocats, would it?

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

There's an entire army of you? o.0 ... Can't I keep a couple? Maybe five. Five is a good number.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

I suppose if you want to. Of course, I'm probably the only intelligent one of the bunch. All the rest have gone insane from the fusion of a taco and a cat, and they keep on muttering 'taco taco taco taco mytaco taco kittytaco'. I'm not so sure if there's that much of a difference between them and I, intelligence wise, or appearance.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

How do they taste?

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Like a bloody taco.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Hey. How are you.  Welcome!

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Hi. Fuck you.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

If you say so...

And welcome.  :)

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Hi im shadow nice to meet ya 

im new here to 

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Considering you necroed a 5 day old thread to say 'hi' rather than making a new thread, and your grammar is pretty fuckin' bad, I think that you and I will not like each other.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Welcome.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Hello, Shadow. It's best to make your own thread for an introduction to the site, but nevertheless, welcome.

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

Sorry this is the first thread i ever posted on 

I'M NEW!!

9 years ago

How on Earth did I miss this thread?

Regardless, welcome to CYS.