Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/8/2015: See Killa's comment.

Better profile

8 years ago

Just a pet peeve but I can never really remember names. I'd like a better profile system that a) includes a last log on timer b) a friend system c) and the ability to follow an unfinished storygame ie. being informed view alert when released.

Better profile

8 years ago
I imagine that last one could be a lot of fun (following story games), but I could also see that being quite complex. It might be neat not just to be able to see when it's published, but also get notifications when it receives a comment, when it was unpublished, etc. Of course, that could get quite weird when the author flips to switch to not make it public any more (sneak preview).

Better profile

8 years ago
A) Already exists. Just under "Member Since" is "Last Activity".
B) A friend system is utterly pointless unless you plan to implement an additional chat system.
C) Why? You're not even supposed to see the storygames in progress. Only authors are supposed to see them to begin with.

I think being able to "Follow" an author, and see when they release a storygame is a good idea, but that has nothing to do with what your asking here (and in fact has already been suggested).

Better profile

8 years ago

Yep.