Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Um I'm a warrior fan, but wait, i don't get what you mean by "forum game". Sorry can someone plz explain I really don't get what some things mean. (I started an hour ago) (I'm making a Warriors story game) (I don't want to accidently do something wrong I'm really worried)

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Oh don't worry. A forum game is a text based roleplay. By the way. If you don't want to get bad ratings striaght away, I would advise you not to make a warriors game to start with. Please take a look into at least ten warriors games here and you'll see what I mean. People here (Besides warriors fans) hate WC here.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

*facepalm* We don't hate WC, we hate bad writing. All the bad writers just happen to like WC and make those kind of fanfics.

Edit; But, let's not derail this thread, 'k? If you seriously want to argue with me or something, take it to PMs.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

*raises hand*

I hate WC.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

You're not helping anything.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

I still hate it, and it deserves all the hatred it gets.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Well not all bad writers like WC, in fact, in some RP on other websites, I've heard fantastic writing, storyline, description and structure from many people. But da spelling....... XD

Then again, your not very clear what your stating to me, (sorry, heh, again I'm clueless)

But thank you guys for the advice! :D

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

(I swear, this is my last post on the subject. >_< Sorry, admins. Warrior, if you want to continue, please PM me. I'd be all too happy to talk with you, and help you out with getting used to the site.)

It was an exaggeration, sorry. Anyway, welcome to the site.

Ya' know, you should get in touch with rosetail. She's working on a project concerning WC, and it looks like you'd be interested in helping out. :) (I'd suggest ignoring the straight-out haters, and accepting criticism from people like Kiel_Farren who only aim to help you. He's an experienced user, well liked, and has helped me out quite a bit.)

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Yes, TacocaT. You speak sense. (as usual)

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Well, he is a taco cat, so he is full of wisdom.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

And hot sauce.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Ohhh!!! So that's what his username said. I thought it was just the word Tacoca (which I assumed was some sort of coffee for some reason) and a T at the end. o.O

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Know what Taco's alt is called?

StackcatS.

True story.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

:P Palidromes.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Hehe. I'd be happy to.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

But I hate WC!

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Thanks so much! (again)

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

True, it's not WC entirely that you hate. But many first time writers here start with WC for their first game and it gets annoying for you so you just basecley are unforgiving partly because of the amount of WC that it gets infuriating for some and that's totally underdstandable. But I don't blame you guys entirely. But it's true that the people that have the best chance for being bullied on here love WC and a reason of that is because of their first storygame. So I like to help new members as much as I can so they don't give up so early and so people can help hone and tune their writing skills. Because many first-time writers usually give up after their first game..... Which is quite sad if you think about it. Imagine how many great stories could have been made by them.... But instead they were driven away because they had no idea what to expect, and that is the precise reason that I am warning him/her

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

You're replying to the wrong person.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

I know. I just like to reply to the lowest post.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

1. lol

2. I'm a girl (just letting you know)

3. I understand the first story games are not the best

4. I trust that my writing will not be that bad, because i have actually written stories in the past, and have been told i am a good writer by teachers, friends, and family. I have also thrown out a lot of my first time work so i do have some experience. And btw I took descriptive writing classes in Elementary/primary school so I can write pretty good things. But I'm not going to talk about my writing. I don't mean to seem like I am bragging or arguing. But i will definitaly look at a lot of WC stories first.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Yes, I was just saying that you should know what WC is like here so you don't get yourself tangled in anything. Since you came here like a hour or two ago. (I assumed you were female, I just didn't want to offend you.)

Oh, and to answer your question SenPen, I changed my mind about mentioning your alter activity since it may raise some questions and possibly start a flame-war..... Again.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Ok lol thx idk (todays society)

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Moved because it doesn't belong in news & updates.

Warriors discussion

8 years ago

Thanks seth. :) Sorry about derailing that. '>_>